SSC Deluxe Clonetroopers - "Shiny", Veteran, 501st & 212th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Deluxe Clonetrooper?

i should add, no mention of veteran or 501st...212 i dont know since i didnt order that one

I know but I think after Shiny the rest will be coming except 212. That isn't arriving until March.

yeah probably, im actually happy there might be a slight delay between each and not all at once

SSC does seem to shine with their armored figures in general, but especially the clones. Part of me is glad I don't have em all (cost), but part of me thinks they are awesome. Glad I got a 501st coming

Now, if they would do a Stormie 2.0 and Sandtrooper 2.0 I can die

SSC does seem to shine with their armored figures in general, but especially the clones. Part of me is glad I don't have em all (cost), but part of me thinks they are awesome. Glad I got a 501st coming

Now, if they would do a Stormie 2.0 and Sandtrooper 2.0 I can die

:goodpost::exactly: Stormie 2.0 (Have 4= Need More) :rock2

I'm just going to put a Stormtrooper helmet on the new Clone Veteran. ;)

I'm getting 501st and Boba in February, so I may get the Veteran in March. My wallet needs some rest January was way to much.

I finally got my processing notice for my shiny's . Getting charged this Wednesday. :yess:

Just received my Feb 25th charge notice for my veteran. Too much stuff this month, geez. Still looking forward to this guy.

I received the three week processing notice for the Veteran as well. He's the only one out of the bunch that I ordered.

Back