SSC Deluxe Clonetroopers - "Shiny", Veteran, 501st & 212th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Deluxe Clonetrooper?

Would you go vets or shinies?

I realized I have a bunch of clone commanders, but no regular clones. I contemplated buying one of the many regular clones on ebay, but I love the weathering on the new clone veteran, so I just went and PO him. It also doesnt hurt that he has a giant rail gun and other cool accessories.

Also must be cool for people who are putting battalions together, as they now have a new 501st and a 212th.

AWWW...saw the thread active again and I thought SS had sent out the notices for shipping....

I'm looking forward to the 501st.

However, I have already have three clones with Bly, Gree, and Cody and I have limited space and having no luck downsizing.

Re: SSC Deluxe Clonetrooper

January is a big month for shipments: Darth Malgus Ex, Darth Vader Ex, Clone Trooper Deluxe 501st :yess::yess::yess:

If everything stays on schedule....

Yeah I got Malgus, Baroness, DIY Fett and maybe storm shadow...
So not really thinking of Vader, but I do keep coming back to these too. Just that three vets with identical weathering I'm not sosure about.
Although I'm hoping these last much longer than anything like the snowtrooper. It'd just be one at a time slowly between other stuff. Snowie was s'pose to be like that. Guessing Vader and all the Christmas bonuses are kicking in.

Buy one vet and the rest shiny, then add weathering yourself as required/desired.

I'm in for a vet, not because I like clones, but because the Phase 2 helmet is the most Stormtrooper-looking they have gotten, and I think he comes with an excellent array of parts and weapons. It will the only prequel figure in my collection.

Yeah, I'm only after two characters from each PT film, so I'll likely have a total of 3 clones at the very most. Got a Phase1 cmdr, just figuring out what two figures for ROTS I'd like the most. I doubt I'll get the HT Anakin - regardless of how good it ends up, so two more clones might be the go.

I'm thinking maybe the 501st Vet set, & something like either a Kashyyyk trooper or AT-RT driver for some armour variety (if they turn out well & even get made at all).

I really like the shiny ones. Think having a clean version of each will compliment the original Stormtrooper pretty well.

As for the PT, I only really like the droids, creatures/aliens, and troops. Well the some of the troops. The designs for the ep3 scout and snow clones are such lazy fan-wanks that it's shameful.

Yeah, I'm only after two characters from each PT film, so I'll likely have a total of 3 clones at the very most. Got a Phase1 cmdr, just figuring out what two figures for ROTS I'd like the most. I doubt I'll get the HT Anakin - regardless of how good it ends up, so two more clones might be the go.

I'm thinking maybe the 501st Vet set, & something like either a Kashyyyk trooper or AT-RT driver for some armour variety (if they turn out well & even get made at all).

I think it would be hard for me to cut down to 2 figs to rep RotS, but I think Yoda and Gree look great together. Probably prefer this atm cause Yoda is just new and still has that new car smell that I like so much.

I think it would be hard for me to cut down to 2 figs to rep RotS, but I think Yoda and Gree look great together. Probably prefer this atm cause Yoda is just new and still has that new car smell that I like so much.

What about Cody and Rex......oh wait I'm confusing the great clone wars CS with the PT films :pfft:

Back