SSC Deluxe Clonetroopers - "Shiny", Veteran, 501st & 212th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Deluxe Clonetrooper?

You're in the right thread now! And welcome!

I don't recall those backpacks being in the movies, but I'm pretty sure they popped up in the CW series on the backs of some clones.

In either case, they make a pretty cool looking addition to the Clone's gear...don't you think?

Looking forward to the 212th one myself...

Re: 1/6th Scale Sideshow Battle Droids (Clean, Commander, Security, etc)

I know I am in the wrong thread but is there any for the deluxe clones (veteran, 212th, 501st)? Can anyone tell me if the clones wearing the backpak were actually in the movies?

As far as I can remember the backpacks were only worn by clones in yhe clone wars series.

That is why the stands for the deluxe are now labeled with "Clone Wars" logos - these guys are a mix of everything - movie and cartoon. Droid poppers and the really large gun only showed up in the cartoon as well.

Ordered one 501st for Anakin and one 212th for Kenobi. Debating on a clone for Yoda now.

Anybody army build with these and looked into SS letting you put them all on one order versus having them hitting your cc with multiple NRDs?
Thx

Anybody army build with these and looked into SS letting you put them all on one order versus having them hitting your cc with multiple NRDs?
Thx

I am army building this trooper, well beyond what SS will allow on thier site, so I ordered a couple of cases from an online store, which also gave me a much better price.

If you are going to army build - you may want to ask some online sellers about ordering a bunch for you at a reduced rate.

I am army building this trooper, well beyond what SS will allow on thier site, so I ordered a couple of cases from an online store, which also gave me a much better price.

If you are going to army build - you may want to ask some online sellers about ordering a bunch for you at a reduced rate.

Oh, depends.. On how big your, uh... pocketbook is.

dex.jpg

What about the 212th? You not getting that one?

And Sixth, well played. :lol

What about the exclusive?

The 212 is the "Exclusive"...and that is available at other online stores, it is as exclusive as Evil Superman and Star Spangled Captain America.

I'm also "army building" the 212th deluxe. If you can call it that, I ordered two. But more are sure to follow when and if I can fit them in with other 1/6 purchases.

Along with a few 212th airborne it should make a good group.

The 212 is the "Exclusive"...and that is available at other online stores, it is as exclusive as Evil Superman and Star Spangled Captain America.

How are the online guys able to get SS exclusives? Is this just a deal with out of country dealers?

How are the online guys able to get SS exclusives? Is this just a deal with out of country dealers?

I don't know...maybe...several I have seen the 212 are in Canada and the UK...I am excited for delivery day, it has been a while since I got a case of figures!

442nd Clone Trooper Delivery

attachment.php

Yeah I remember seeing your post of this picture. I was like ***** to the Wall man, **** yeah!

I check BBTS and Cornerstore and neither have the 212th listed. I may call Richard at CS this week to see if I can work something out with him for 2 ea of the others and just hit SS up for the 212th since the US guys may not be able to get that one.

BTW, WTF are you displaying all these bad boys? You build a man cave on your property with a museum space? Maybe I need to move to CANADA and get me some land! :)

Not that I have checked every store in Europe but everyone I have seen has the 212th as well as the others, so perhaps its just limited to the US.

I have ordered from Germany.

Edit: AmiAmi has them too.

Sideshow direct exclusives usually only apply to the US market. Beside OOM-9, which i had to order from Sideshow, all other Star Wars SSC store exclusives were available at foreign based etailers.

Yeah I remember seeing your post of this picture. I was like ***** to the Wall man, **** yeah!

I check BBTS and Cornerstore and neither have the 212th listed. I may call Richard at CS this week to see if I can work something out with him for 2 ea of the others and just hit SS up for the 212th since the US guys may not be able to get that one.

BTW, WTF are you displaying all these bad boys? You build a man cave on your property with a museum space? Maybe I need to move to CANADA and get me some land! :)

Something like that - I have a large Toy Room with a dozen Detolf's and wall to wall to wall boookcases - here is a picture taken about a week ago before some construction started.

Pretty impressive display. in the process of equiping a toy room myself. What are your room dimensions?

Back