SSC Deluxe Clonetroopers - "Shiny", Veteran, 501st & 212th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Deluxe Clonetrooper?

I'm nostalgic for a time when troopers didn't have names, recognizable rank outside of Tatooine and served for nothing more than parades and target practice.

As am I, but you have to admit, they did come up with some pretty cool designs.

My 501st is waiting for me at home!

Pictures please!

I remember when the first release of the 501st clone came out....the production deco was so different from the proto...I'm looking forward to seeing how this one turned out....hopefully more like the proto this time. If that's the case, then I'll take the plunge with this one...so pictures please!

Last edited:

Veteran arrived this morning and got home this afternoon & 501st was waiting

DAN_2760.jpg DAN_2764.jpg

Sorry I don't have a pic but for some reason I was surprised the armor is much " dirtier" than the previous version or the phase 1 lieutentant. No complaint, just an observation. Nice possibility though. It's been a while since I got a new clone and this may be the norm now but really no problems holding a pose with this figure

He does look good. It's raining clones!

I especially prefer how the scuffs have been done on this version in comparison to what was done for the Veteran. In photos, the Vet looks like some of the marks are very pixelated and artificial and some of the odd shapes don't help sell the illusion either. But on this guy you see mostly linear scuffs and corner/edge wear creating a more realistic effect.

The only problem with these deluxe clones is that they make you want more :lol

Seriously toying with getting a 212th now.

501st looks great! make me want to change my vet for it :)) i wonder if the local shops here allow it :lol but then again... i love the worn out plain armor on the vet so .. I cant decide hahhah!!!

Just a question..Are the veterans scratches and markings that thick looking in hand? or its just an effect when viewed by photos? Thanks guys! mine arrives in 3 weeks!

Just a question..Are the veterans scratches and markings that thick looking in hand? or its just an effect when viewed by photos? Thanks guys! mine arrives in 3 weeks!

Yes they do look like that in hand.

I may tone down the scratches on the veteran version - they do look a tad over-the-top, but shall wait to see in person

Going to get two of the 501st to display with vader. Although I'll have to wait for UK sellers to get the stock.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Back