SSC Deluxe Clonetroopers - "Shiny", Veteran, 501st & 212th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Deluxe Clonetrooper?

What's more "deluxe" about this particular clone versus the others released this past month?

That's what I thought, as I recall them all having pretty much all the same parts. I haven't been on their pages in a long time, and was under the impression the others didn't have the word "Deluxe" in the product name. More than likely I just forgot for a moment.

So what you guys think is the best of the bunch? I want to pick one up but not exactly sure which one.

My favorites are the Shiny and Veteran, probably because they don't have any color decorative elements to their armor.

My favorites are the Shiny and Veteran, probably because they don't have any color decorative elements to their armor.

It's a debate between those two. The only color deco I like is on Captain Rex and Echo and Five which I have both on order. Was thinking of getting 501st and 212 but decided not too. So I may just pick up both and call it a day on the clones.

Yea the white Veteran and Shiny if I were buying. Never liked the colors on the troopers really. The 501 look pretty good and I had one. Love the all white look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going for the 212th, already have two Airborne just because it's probably the coolest looking clones of them all, and I have a couple of 212th deluxes on order. It was kind of a downer when they were supposed to be Sideshow exclusive but since then every store around the world seems to get them so I'm happy about that. Since they all the rest look the same except the color I probably won't be getting any other kind.

I am really most interested in having an OT Stormtrooper army anyway.

^Can't wait to see that 212th display. I'm almost tempted to do something similar with the 501st ones, but not until they officially come out with Arc Trooper Fives, at the very least.

I'm nostalgic for a time when troopers didn't have names, recognizable rank outside of Tatooine and served for nothing more than parades and target practice.

Kinda strange. Just got my 501st delivered. No brown shipper , just a plastic bag over the actual figure box inside a pack out box. Didn't request a pack out but doesn't it come in the ahipper as well when packed out for extra protection. Was hoping for an extra goodie in there but nothing Just glanced at the figure momentarily. Seemed O K Heading out the door to pick up my son. Will check it out better later

My Veteran arrived like that. But just double check the packaging, there was a SSC keyring in mine. May not be very exciting but it's nice to get something for free.

Veteran just arrived. Got to say I'm super impressed. I only bought Wolffe on a whim and now I seem to be rather addicted. 501st should be here Thursday!

DAN_2758.jpg

Back