Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

null-4.jpg

Hey, that's some pretty symmetrical painting right there! :lecture

WOW! :horror that's shocking! Well I live in London and definitely got my credit back so I cant understand why you guys didn't. I'm sure its the same policy for each EU country no? :dunno Very strange...well in that case, definitely decide if you want the Bats PF before ordering - if you haven't done so already :) and wait for the better quality pics to come in because there is abt to be a heck of a lot of pics that will be posted within the next 24 hours :exactly:

We bought him to stand besides Ivy and she was also a ****-up... so we sold it a while ago (we decided that we didn't want to display him alone too late for ssc to transfer the flexes)

I really hope that he still turns out good for those that still have to receive him.

This isn't Rogue, or the significantly fewer instances where Ivy was a mess.

This is sideboob. You're sad because you didn't get sideboob. On Batman.

Hyperbole. Histrionics. Horse****.

So people are not allowed to criticize when a collectible fails to meet expectations and you get to throw a strawman argument back at them? That is unfair. Once i have this in hand it will have cost me well over $500 as i do not live in the USA. The seams being in the wrong place is quite visible.

must be your dirty glasses,i see her perfect :rotfl

:rotfl:rotfl yes, they need a clean after viewing your lady pics! Have you seen the latest one left by Colossus on my thread...:thud::thud:

We bought him to stand besides Ivy and she was also a ****-up... so we sold it a while ago (we decided that we didn't want to display him alone too late for ssc to transfer the flexes)

I really hope that he still turns out good for those that still have to receive him.

Yep, I hope so too :pray:

Oh crap, guys! I just put my shirt on this morning and this happened!

FVFTmOD.jpg

I'm such a PF fail... I'm canceling my work day right now!

I joined this forum specifically to monitor the progress of this PF Batman. I canceled my EX long ago, because of the changes made from the proto to last years SDCC sample. But still hoping to get the Reg version. Hopefully the reg wont suffer the same armpit problem :(

FVFTmOD.jpg

Bill, is this how the shirt looked in the proto pics? I say take it back for a refund buddy :exactly: or can you do some futzing on it to help make it fit better:dunno

RobertoBagg10, how is the process to claim the custom fees back? I suppose you talk to the customs directly, not fedex, right?

I talked to sideshow about this posibility and they told me that in that case they would send me a letter explaining what happens, so I have to tramit it in my country, Fedex told me it was not his work, so I think is the custom directly. Can it be done online in your country?
Hope I never need to do it...

Thanks!!

It's a screw up and a piece of **** now?

This is craziness in here man.

Well what if it just happened to be missing an arm... Should I be happy because the rest of the statue turned out so well. I know. A bit extreme.. But yeah... It's a screw up... I won't call it a piece of **** until I have it in hand. But like I have said. I collect these things because they look like their source material... Batman's suit NEVER looked like this. I would be pretty upset if they make Superman's Cape Green... No matter how good the rest of the sculpt is.

I remember when this was first being made. There was talk from some who had seen this and talked about how the clothing on this was really something to see and would not look like PJs and so on and so forth.

LOL!

FVFTmOD.jpg

Well if Batman was built like you I might be more forgiving.

Well what if it just happened to be missing an arm... Should I be happy because the rest of the statue turned out so well. I know. A bit extreme.. But yeah... It's a screw up... I won't call it a piece of **** until I have it in hand. But like I have said. I collect these things because they look like their source material... Batman's suit NEVER looked like this. I would be pretty upset if they make Superman's Cape Green... No matter how good the rest of the sculpt is.

I remember when this was first being made. There was talk from some who had seen this and talked about how the clothing on this was really something to see and would not look like PJs and so on and so forth.

LOL!

Jaws, have your ordered the EX pal? Would you put this on par with the Hulk Maquettes eyebrow gate? :lol

Back