Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I've been pretty silent this morning because I think we all know my opinion but let's allow everyone's voice to be heard. Some are enthused, some are highly disappointed. All voices should be heard. :peace

I agree everyone should voice their opinion. But the same ppl over and over saying the same ****ing thing about his ****ing armpit. No wonder SS doesn't take what we say that seriously. Pages and pages of drivel and arguing over complaining. We know the issues. There may be three: symbol, armpit, complexion.

Write to SS and voice your concerns. I agree that in a forum like this we need to speak openly but pls keep it constructive. As most members, I come here to enjoy the hobby more and learn. So far, none of us seem to be doing either. If anything, I'm getting depressed and dumber.

I value good opinions here. Pls focus on solutions, escalating concerns to SS and possibly facilitating trades for unhappy customers.

Some very well taken pictures would be much appreciated and possibly some insights as to how it can be fixed up. If anyone has any luck with SS, pls post your results and their response.

1535701_579002955509386_2002647812_n-3.jpg

5c7.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl

Where are you getting these pics Sam?:rotfl:rotfl

Who are you, Mr. Sideshow Collectibles? They have the right to be concerned, especially with SSC's Q/C. If this was a 20 dollar poorly painted NECA figure, that is one thing, but 450 total it should be as close to the PROTO as possible and not have a sagging uniform. All the SSC apologists really get old on here--as much as you say the rest of us with complaints get old. I supposed SSC's can send you one with no legs and you'd say it was the best piece. :cuckoo:

Yeah there's a few of these people on here who are basically a bullies and go on attack dog mode and strangely NEVER are off the forums and reply to everyone (basically Sideshow Yes-men) when they don't like something they read criticizing Sideshow, which makes me wonder if they're not somehow affiliated with Sideshow in a financial manner whether freelance or employee. They're just too "Sideshow can do no wrong and if you don't like it, we will tear you down, call you names etc to silence you on the threads blah blah." It's pretty sad and they're pretty ridiculous to think that most of us would fall for it. Although I suppose, everyone, including those yes-men should be allowed to be here.

In other news, as a huge DC fan, I am gladly sitting back and reading these threads to eagerly await my fellow forum members feedback and hopefully see some better pics of Bats PF. :)

I agree everyone should voice their opinion. But the same ppl over and over saying the same ****ing thing about his ****ing armpit. No wonder SS doesn't take what we say that seriously. Pages and pages of drivel and arguing over complaining. We know the issues. There may be three: symbol, armpit, complexion.

Write to SS and voice your concerns. I agree that in a forum like this we need to speak openly but pls keep it constructive. As most members, I come here to enjoy the hobby more and learn. So far, none of us seem to be doing either. If anything, I'm getting depressed and dumber.

I value good opinions here. Pls focus on solutions, escalating concerns to SS and possibly facilitating trades for unhappy customers.

Some very well taken pictures would be much appreciated and possibly some insights as to how it can be fixed up. If anyone has any luck with SS, pls post your results and their response.

I agree man...... But you do know that pep talk will do no good in here. Already tried.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Apparently by keeping your finger in place as shown in this pic is the only way to fix the issue. Once the finger is removed it goes back to its original state :(

7u5emata.jpg

I'm not futzing expert but maybe there is a way to put something under there out of sight to lift it up without damaging the fabric?

:violin

You insult those who don't share your views and then cry when they tell you to **** off.

How could you possibly tell the difference?

Devil, you're the living breathing definition of hypocrisy. Have a nice day now. The Kool-aid's in the fridge. :wave Back to the conversation. Can we please hear the opinions of some other members on the Bats PF topic for once...?

Yeah there's a few of these people on here who are basically a bullies and go on attack dog mode and strangely NEVER are off the forums and reply to everyone (basically Sideshow Yes-men) when they don't like something they read criticizing Sideshow, which makes me wonder if they're not somehow affiliated with Sideshow in a financial manner whether freelance or employee. They're just too "Sideshow can do no wrong and if you don't like it, we will tear you down, call you names etc to silence you on the threads blah blah." It's pretty sad and they're pretty ridiculous to think that most of us would fall for it. Although I suppose, everyone, including those yes-men should be allowed to be here.

In other news, as a huge DC fan, I am gladly sitting back and reading these threads to eagerly await my fellow forum members feedback and hopefully see some better pics of Bats PF. :)

I've noticed and it gets old. Especially when SSC keeps churning out substandard pieces. This is a long delayed piece, constantly hyped by SSC and they can't get it right. Now, apparently SSC admits all of this first batch have the armpit sagging issue. And SSC and forum members expect no one to complain or be mad? I'd like to live in that world when my customers kiss my butt all day and say our company does no wrong, if we send out a product that was off the mark. Just as those that love anything SSC does have the right to say it, so do those that are not happy with the lack of Q/C that has gotten worse in the last couple years. Higher prices = higher quality control, but doesn't seem to be SSC business model.

:violin

You insult those who don't share your views and then cry when they tell you to **** off.

How could you possibly tell the difference?

You're the one insulting people for their opinion. Get it straight.

I'm not futzing expert but maybe there is a way to put something under there out of sight to lift it up without damaging the fabric?

Is there space between the arm and torso for fabric to be pinned back or stuffed in and glued?

Hopefully as more of us collectors recieve their Bats then more of these issues can be resolved...or at least
I hope. The majority of the 1st batch releases are being shipped today so more high quality pics will be coming our way :rock

Devil, you're the living breathing definition of hypocrisy. Have a nice day now. The Kool-aid's in the fridge. :wave Back to the conversation. Can we please hear the opinions of some other members on the Bats PF topic for once...?

You've been trolling this thread from day one, belittling anyone who didn't share your personal bias against edition size as kool-aid drinkers and low standard sheep. Now there's a single detail that you don't approve of and you think your opinion has somehow become the last word in good taste.

It isn't. You are getting back what you've given. Suck it up, or continue to demonstrate for us the epitome of obtuse self-absorption. It isn't going to make me a hypocrite to tell you your condescension is rude. Manners are a double edged sword.

You're the one insulting people for their opinion. Get it straight.

No, I'm not. Learn to read.

Chill people :monkey3 I'm really looking forward to getting my EX and will decide then if i want to keep him, I'm not cancelling after seeing some erm not so good pics posted on a forum :slap

I can't wait till the first one arrives that doesn't have the baggy armpit problem. I'm positive that i can make it look the way its supposed to, just a matter of tinkering.

Honestly,jokes aside,

IMG_5500.jpg

13238_418976241550476_1280680212_n.jpg

05-noscale.jpg

1508602_10153050902962588_71828316_n.jpg

1491730_263932570429749_964702901_n.jpg

I´m only worried about:

-neck...
-leg...
-tan...
-logo...

and right arm...

but i think can be fixed......

somehow......

batman-crying.gif

You've been trolling this thread from day one, belittling anyone who didn't share your personal bias against edition size as kool-aid drinkers and low standard sheep. Now there's a single detail that you don't approve of and you think your opinion has somehow become the last word in good taste.

It isn't. You are getting back what you've given. Suck it up, or continue to demonstrate for us the epitome of obtuse self-absorption. It isn't going to make me a hypocrite to tell you your condescension is rude. Manners are a double edged sword.

No, I'm not. Learn to read.

You've been condescending in nearly every thread I have been in. Never bothering to listen to members with valid complaints. You really need to look up irony in the dictionary.

Back