Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Very true and krystle I have also grown use to ss shipping several items the same month when they were originally planned several months apart

The perfect statue storm, I hate when that happens!

Whether you like his work or not the man has talent. No denying.

Whether you like his work or not the man has talent. No denying.

Oh and I never did, never even said he was bad. Just said he wasn't the God people make him out to be and I didn't understand why when a statue is being made of any character why people automatically bring up his name as if he was the only guy on the planet to ever pick up a pencil.

Course, it was basically two individuals making the argument.

Good artist, horrible costume designer.

that is true indeed sir. he's actually my favorite artist when I was a kid. just gravitated toward his style more so then others. but there's no mistaken that the man does have flaws just like anyone else.

The perfect statue storm, I hate when that happens!

I find they like to send me 3 or 4 Pf's every year around Christmas and SDCC. I know because I call them to say I will be in SDCC or it's Christmas week :slap

Good artist, horrible costume designer.

While I don't dig his designs for the New 52 either, I'd say that Psylocke and Rogue's most iconic looks are those designed by Jim Lee.

Maybe it's just that his design sensibilities no longer fit 20 years after he designed some of the most memorable X-men looks?

While I don't dig his designs for the New 52 either, I'd say that Psylocke and Rogue's most iconic looks are those designed by Jim Lee.

Maybe it's just that his design sensibilities no longer fit 20 years after he designed some of the most memorable X-men looks?

Hush Batman is still one of my favorite costumes, and books for that matter.

hmz... I'm in doubt whether or not to keep our pre-order of batsie... We just received our second Ivy replacement and it was broken. I just don't see why we should keep Batman when we don't have any of the girls around him (we didn't like Harley...)

Don't do it. I cancelled my Bats pre-order and it's one of the major regrets I have. I'm looking to re-order from a local supplier where I can cash in some reward points with their loyalty scheme.

Batman is epic and doens't need a host of companion pieces to look good.

no, it's just that we usually only collect female pieces with a few exceptions from characters we really love. Batsie, although we love the movies, just doesn't fall in this category. Also the fact that we don't read DC comics and Ivy was another screwup (for us at least) doesn't bode well for this.

Back