Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

no, it's just that we usually only collect female pieces with a few exceptions from characters we really love. Batsie, although we love the movies, just doesn't fall in this category. Also the fact that we don't read DC comics and Ivy was another screwup (for us at least) doesn't bode well for this.

Most peeps that are telling you not to dump him are probably big Batman fans. I'm a huge fan myself. However, if you have no connection to the character just let the piece go. Spending over $400 on a character you really don't care for makes no sense to me personally. You are better off putting that money towards a statue of a character you really like. Since I'm a HUGE Bats fan, there is no way in hell I'm giving this piece up. It's all a matter of what works best for each of our collections.

Cancel him if u don't want him. There are like 10k of these so he will b easy to find later if u really want him

Are you sure you aren't thinking of Rob Liefeld?

Pretty sure.

They were both equal offenders in that regard....

"Hey, Cyke. New costume, huh? Not bad, but what's with all the leg straps and pouches?"

"Oh, hey, Logan. Well, I got to thinking that when we're in the field, it couldn't hurt to have an extra set of tools at the ready. For example, this pouch here has a set of lockpicks in it."

"Lockpicks, huh? So, after the thousand or so locks you just blasted with your eyes, you suddenly decided you needed some lockpicks?"

"Ummmm.... well, this one here has smoke bombs."

"For what? Beating a hasty retreat from some guy you could just blast with your eyes?"

"................shut up, Logan."

"YOU shut up!"

:nana:

Pretty sure.

They were both equal offenders in that regard....

"Hey, Cyke. New costume, huh? Not bad, but what's with all the leg straps and pouches?"

"Oh, hey, Logan. Well, I got to thinking that when we're in the field, it couldn't hurt to have an extra set of tools at the ready. For example, this pouch here has a set of lockpicks in it."

"Lockpicks, huh? So, after the thousand or so locks you just blasted with your eyes, you suddenly decided you needed some lockpicks?"

"Ummmm.... well, this one here has smoke bombs."

"For what? Beating a hasty retreat from some guy you could just blast with your eyes?"

"................shut up, Logan."

"YOU shut up!"

:nana:

I dunno. I mean yeah, jim lee gave his guys pouches but he's minimalist compared to liefeld.

I'm pretty sure he draws his characters with d*ck pouches.

:horror WTF guys!!!!:lol

batman_solitude_by_garang76-d2zs9dp.jpg

There I feel a little better now

OOO. Where did you get such a wonderful homage to the PF?

Google my friend google :hi5:

I know it just gets the mouth watering for the PF doesn't it :drool

Very nice art. It really does kinda get me in the spirit again. I am hoping we get good news tomorrow.

I cant believe i placed my order on July 11th 2012!
Its been nearly a year and a half. :(
I wonder whats the exact problem they are trying to fix?

I cant believe i placed my order on July 11th 2012!
Its been nearly a year and a half. :(
I wonder whats the exact problem they are trying to fix?[/QUOTE]

Don't put yourself throught the pain man. They are trying to make it as close to perfect as possible (at least I'm pretty sure that was what Sideshow Alex said). That is all we shall ever know I think :) .....
:impatient:

I dont mind the wait, just seems unusual, it doesnt seem to be an overly complicated statue does it?? :dunno

Im just curious :dance

Back