Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Superman may be super delayed as well, whatever the reason the batmans been delayed it'd be safe to say that supes will suffer the same fate, if not more due to the lighter colors, any mistake will be more obvious, hopefully not, of course that's assuming it has to do with the large es matching QC.

Man I hope they finally ship this in march, would be sweet if they released it a whole year later.

I'm thinking I'll just sell the EX when it arrives. It's been so long that I lost absolutely all interest in the statue. It doesn't help that since the statue has went up and still has not come out I went from collecting a ton of New 52 stuff to stopping entirely since it was all so dull and repetitive.

I can understand. I am sure that will change once I have it in hand.

One of the main reasons I'm still looking forward to this is that it isn't the New 52 costume, had it been I either would have cancelled by now or possibly not ordered at all.

Yep, while I don't hate it. I would not have ordered a new 52 pf.

Drakul you may be onto something buddy. Although I still expect them to announce a delay on Superman next month :wink1:

When this ships I hope for Sideshows sake (and more for the people that ordered) this turns out flawless or it'll forever be remembered as the Barman debacle.
Regardless, no regrets on my cancellation.

When this ships I hope for Sideshows sake (and more for the people that ordered) this turns out flawless or it'll forever be remembered as the Barman debacle.
Regardless, no regrets on my cancellation.

And for many a center piece. If this is a joke. I will likely FS everything I have and move on to a new hobby. This is a heavy hitter I can't do without.

And for many a center piece. If this is a joke. I will likely FS everything I have and move on to a new hobby. This is a heavy hitter I can't do without.

I hear that, so for your sake I hope he arrives in adequate time an intact. For me after the amount of delay it wasn't worth giving that much time and attention to, not to mention the $'s to pursue a 1/4 scale villain lineup. The DC license just finished its second year so there will be other items to be had.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

New 52 can gtfo

Why all the hate for the new 52? The main Batman comics are very good, Court of Owls and Death of the Family are instant classics.

Or is it because of the new 52 costume? Even there I have to admit I would even prefer a new 52 costume on the PF. Hate the trunks on Batman. Always have. It makes sense on Supes, but underwear on the outside doesn't inspire dread in criminals, I think.

Why all the hate for the new 52? The main Batman comics are very good, Court of Owls and Death of the Family are instant classics.

Or is it because of the new 52 costume? Even there I have to admit I would even prefer a new 52 costume on the PF. Hate the trunks on Batman. Always have. It makes sense on Supes, but underwear on the outside doesn't inspire dread in criminals, I think.

New 52 is just another reboot fad that will go away in time

You think the trunks are stupid but you think it's okay that in a 5 year span(heroes have only been around 5 years in the New 52) That Batman has gone through three Robins and some how had a son by Talia Al Ghul that was over the age of 8?

Besides, looking here, I think the suits with the trunks honestly look better than the Batman Inc. Suit without.

original.jpg

If they want to do a New 52 PF later, that's fine. I just won't be buying it.

The batman and gl stuff has been great. Love what they've done with Aquama and Wonder woman too.

Snyder/Capullo's Batman is one of the best books on the market. The design is fantastic and that creative team will be remembered for their Batman work just like Grant Morrison, Loeb\Sale, etc.

Those who don't like it are just whining about DC doing the 'New 52' thing and moaning about it because 'muh comic books!'

Back