Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Here are a few pics taken from my iPhone , not the best but it'll do!

9cc372ab3fbf49c961cb49e101aab9c2_zpsdaabba8c.jpg

2b4eea35090d6718172d1be5e7e5f5c0_zps56db64d1.jpg

bc076179c812ad3a206df80dc595a974_zps3a0ecea6.jpg

71151307177470ac97f2dce419347651_zps66ef875f.jpg

4109c8ececf501aca424367e7c5d73c0_zpse485aba9.jpg

That last pic is badass amazen and yeah arctic as my first PF aswell the size is really something to behold. Although I think the cape plays a very big part in making it so enormous.

Just think guys Superman is going to be another 1/2 inch higher than Bats lol The two will be epic!

That last pic is badass amazen and yeah arctic as my first PF aswell the size is really something to behold. Although I think the cape plays a very big part in making it so enormous.

Just think guys Superman is going to be another 1/2 inch higher than Bats lol The two will be epic!

Thanks Ondi! yeah I can't wait for Superman! Itll will be a while before we get him thou

I would ask for a replacement if mine came like that.

I just got mine but GUYS please HELP me out here

I took some pics of what I consider flaws but am I being to picky? On a few spots on his cape and his boot it is really shiny like a rub mark (from styfrofoam?).
Should I ask for a replacement or do they all have this or is there a way to fix it?

Also I am posting a pic of his head. His beard has a big dot on his chin that had paint scraped off that looks almost like a zit.

View attachment 88204
View attachment 88205
View attachment 88206

is that custom superman still available or was it one of a kind?

Got mine today, took just a few pics. Over all I like it, but I think they painted the skin too dark. Its almost too big and dwarfs my other PF's. I am going to have to display him on his own I think.

I just got mine but GUYS please HELP me out here

I took some pics of what I consider flaws but am I being to picky? On a few spots on his cape and his boot it is really shiny like a rub mark (from styfrofoam?).
Should I ask for a replacement or do they all have this or is there a way to fix it?

Also I am posting a pic of his head. His beard has a big dot on his chin that had paint scraped off that looks almost like a zit.

Sorry I didn't reply to this but I'll second that. It has to be close to perfect in your eyes to keep it.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Not sure if anyone else has reported a similar issue since I haven't gone through all the pages but I have a discolored rub mark on the left arm.

7abyve3u.jpg

e9a9uheh.jpg

Not 100% visible with the cape on but shows enough that I think a replacement body is due.

Ok, my wife came home to find 544 sitting on my front porch. Hmmmm..... To hell with deliver confirmation!!! Lol. Anyway, box was punctured (sorry CBG), but opened him up to find everything was in perfect shape. I have zero armpit problems...ZERO. It's like they hired a custom tailor fit for a King!:lol I had my doubts like everyone but this thing is something that must be seen in person to comprehend. I know I probably sound like a broken record, but this is a personal grail to me.

I will be throwing some pictures up probably tomorrow sometime when I can get some prime time light to help my crappy photography skills. Here's to everyone getting a good bats!:hi5:

All the Batman pictures are looking great guys, happy were all enjoying him. This is the most expensive month for me since I have started collecting, and I will have received as many SSC statues this month as I've received over the past two 1/2 years since I started collecting! I have two Batman PF's this month along with Campbell MJ, and Uncharted Drake! Along with my states Comic-con at the end of the month, where I get to meet Stan Lee for the first time! Couldn't be happier right now! Keep the pictures rolling in guys, I am going to go enjoy my Batman PF now. :hi5:

Ok, my wife came home to find 544 sitting on my front porch. Hmmmm..... To hell with deliver confirmation!!! Lol. Anyway, box was punctured (sorry CBG), but opened him up to find everything was in perfect shape. I have zero armpit problems...ZERO. It's like they hired a custom tailor fit for a King!:lol I had my doubts like everyone but this thing is something that must be seen in person to comprehend. I know I probably sound like a broken record, but this is a personal grail to me.

I will be throwing some pictures up probably tomorrow sometime when I can get some prime time light to help my crappy photography skills. Here's to everyone getting a good bats!:hi5:

Congrats B! My last flex is tomorrow and he should be shipping within 24 hours as I was told by a rep. I can't wait. I'm so amped and the worst thing is I cant take any time off for it. So hope it doesn't deliver too early in the day.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Congrats B! My last flex is tomorrow and he should be shipping within 24 hours as I was told by a rep. I can't wait. I'm so amped and the worst thing is I cant take any time off for it. So hope it doesn't deliver too early in the day.

Thanks pal, I had to leave for work so I logged on to fed ex site and put in a ticket to have it dropped off at a 24 hour facility for pick up. I'm guessing the driver was like F that **** and dropped it and bailed. Lol.

tumblr_m8do7xrJIG1qf8btso1_400.gif

tumblr_li6mh3cMJi1qeplj6o1_400.gif

Hallelujah.gif

LOL Glad you got a good one man. Enjoy its awesomeness. The long journey is finally over :yess:

Same here. I've been trying to do something other than stare at this thread looking at pictures but it hasn't worked. Soon though I will have it!

Congrats King! You gonna post pics soon?

Back