Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Don't rush the King Amazen he'll only make you wait longer. He has first world problems like Prime time light!

LOL

Same here. I've been trying to do something other than stare at this thread looking at pictures but it hasn't worked. Soon though I will have it!

As long as your comes worry free that's what matters. My prayers were answered.

Congrats King! You gonna post pics soon?

Um, not right away buddy, I'm going to bed since it's midnight here, when I wake up and feed the kids I'll start snapping some photos. He's EPIC!

Don't rush the King Amazen he'll only make you wait longer. He has first world problems like Prime time light!

LOL

Yeah, what am I to do, fox hunt at sunup, croquet at noon, then a dip in the ole fresh water spring before I retire to my study. Lol

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

[QUOT E=punkg42;6466438]Ok man, here ya go!

Koto Batman with the new PF
BatmanPF26.jpg

Koto Batman next to DCD Museum Batman and HT Superman
BatmanPF27.jpg

I absolutely love the Koto Batman though... if you don't have it and can get a good deal on it, it's a great piece. Mine is the first release blue & grey outfit, they also released a black & grey one. Oh, and the Koto does come with a black oval base, but I put it under the 1:18 scale '89 Batmobile cause I liked the way it looked there.[/QUOTE]

Thank you VERY much for those pics brother, now in sure I want that koto to get here ASAP! (Black version)

And, if I might add, you might just have the most amazing collection I have ever, ever seen (I checked your thread) Much respect hombre!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks pal, I had to leave for work so I logged on to fed ex site and put in a ticket to have it dropped off at a 24 hour facility for pick up. I'm guessing the driver was like F that **** and dropped it and bailed. Lol.

I should probably opt for that since I probably will be working during. Thanks for the idea.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Yeah, what am I to do, fox hunt at sunup, croquet at noon, then a dip in the ole fresh water spring before I retire to my study. Lol

batman_alarm.jpg

Don't forget to set your alarm! We demand PICS!!!!!!!

Good luck sleeping King I got home very late aswell assembled him and it was 1am. I barely slept a few hours because I was anticipating waking up and staring the **** out that statue. LOL

As long as your comes worry free that's what matters. My prayers were answered.

Um, not right away buddy, I'm going to bed since it's midnight here, when I wake up and feed the kids I'll start snapping some photos. He's EPIC!

Looking forward to seeing some pics tomorrow then.

Wow! Great pics! I have fill out the ups release authorization and the driver never left it on my door. I was mad and call them after work. They said for this box they can't do it? WTF? Then before I pick it up I must call ss to let them know that I will pick it up at ups. Anyone know anything about this BS?

Well, I know a few guys who will make a new Jim Lee head and Grappling gun. Will post pics as soon as I get one.

Not everybody even has their Batman yet but this has me spoiled and ready for more... I really want Damian, Tim and Richard PFs even more now to place around Batman. Clothe them all :lecture!

Very nice job on this MagnumOpus

Guys I did something for my facebook page, if you like it feel free to use it:)
This is the image:
1527104_10152219408121096_1310493402_n.jpg

and it will look like this when you position it:
PbVKtmd.jpg

Posted this awhile ago but I know this thread moves fast so here you go, I hope this helps.

20140113_093406.jpg

Back