Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Official Sideshow Batman PF

Speaking of Fedex, i don't know for you, but here in France, when i receive a Sideshow package, 90% of time the brown box is damage and so the box. It's sucks a lot!!

Yeah, I've had that too. However, I can't fault FedEx at all, they always deliver earlier than what's suggested on the tracking...seriously fast shipping to the UK! :)

Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Fedex says it is in a crate and they won't crack it open just for me. Have to wait until tomorrow.

I am kinda new to collecting sideshow statues, sold most of my Bowens. I have batman paid off and MJ paid off, how do people get them before the EST shipping date? I am expecting on waiting until Feb-March for my statues. Sorry for the odd questiion

I am kinda new to collecting sideshow statues, sold most of my Bowens. I have batman paid off and MJ paid off, how do people get them before the EST shipping date? I am expecting on waiting until Feb-March for my statues. Sorry for the odd questiion

The Batman EX is shipping now. The Regular is scheduled for March.

Is that a normal time gap between EX and non EX items from SSC? Seems like a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a special case. There are a total of 9500 Bats PFs being shipped. They can't fit that many in their warehouse at the same time so they are shipping them out in waves.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

big congrats bro! I got mine today, the box is HUGE! here is next to deodorant for size comparison :)
uve7e8a9.jpg

Holy crap, where'd you get those Turtles Busts. Awesome dude

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Sorry for the bad pictures only have a camera phone. But he is amazing as we all know by now. These pictures are to show people that he fits in the besta with the tombo doors with joker it is a tight fit. But I think it looks good, the middle shelf is the best to put them on, so the shelves can line up with the doors for the most part. On any other shelf it looks terrible. Mine is #1083 to everyone enjoy, he is the master piece to my collection.
20140113_093406.jpg20140113_093557.jpg

Bruce great video man. Always funny as hell. Cannot wait for mine. I'm supposed to be getting charged tomorrow so hopefully I'll get it by the week's end

Sorry for the bad pictures only have a camera phone. But he is amazing as we all know by now. These pictures are to show people that he fits in the besta with the tombo doors with joker it is a tight fit. But I think it looks good, the middle shelf is the best to put them on, so the shelves can line up with the doors for the most part. On any other shelf it looks terrible. Mine is #1083 to everyone enjoy, he is the master piece to my collection.
View attachment 88119View attachment 88120

Holy crap, are those legit copies of DC27 and Batman 1?

Holy crap, where'd you get those Turtles Busts. Awesome dude

these are from the propshopsite.com here is a clearer pic

I3jTSDj.jpg

back to the topic, I can't remove my eyes from the bat, I put the long ears head, he look GREAT! I guess the long ears head will be my default one.

OMG!!! For those of you who are yet to recieve Bats let me say....it is UNBELIEVABLY GOOD!!!! I am just staring at this phenomenal best of a statue and just thinking this was so worth the money!!! A big shout out to Spidey who told me not to cancel and wait to see it inhand...all I can say is that I'm so happy to have seen it all the way through to the end!! Here is just one pic for starters!!! By the way, did I say how incredible this statue is!!!! :lol :lol

hady2ehe.jpg

Back