Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

The new pics definitely look a lot better. He still has that damn armpit problem, but it looks slightly better on this statue. They had so much time to fix this problem. I can't wait to see how mine turned out.:pray:

Yeah, the newest pic looks better, guess I need to get it out of my head that these statues will look like the pictures they post on the sideshowtoy though.

The new pics definitely look a lot better. He still has that damn armpit problem, but it looks slightly better on this statue. They had so much time to fix this problem. I can't wait to see how mine turned out.:pray:

Alex confirmed the armpits all look like this. So it is take it or leave it. I look forward to seeing other peoples pics and seeing how the pits can be adjusted. :peace

Selling my EX pixel sculpt and right sausage/chicken leg, PM for details :) :lol

The face paint job reminds me of the Raiders Indy PF.

I cancelled a while ago and happy I did. I know its early but this is a strange representation of the character. Kotobukiya's $89 vinyl 1/6 scale offering is a better representation of the character as far as I'm concerned. I'm all for Super heroes looking strong, but I find his build to be pretty weird on this statue.

Damn this one is not that bad but i wonder if they could get reported to the BBB for false advertising

I don't like what I am seeing so far. Really not looking forward to getting mine on Monday anymore :thud::gah::mad:

Next week: Canon EOS 70D... A real beast of a camera. It's so beastly, it's armpits line up right. I'll be using that camera for my pictures.

Of course, I'm sure a nice soul here or on statueforum will have a non-flash pic before then.

No....every pic posted has flash at SF. Can't wait to see your pics..

Back