Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Just relax bro... Pictures jack everything up.

I'm trying but the last two times I have gotten something from SS something was wrong. Don't get me wrong I really want a near perfect statue for the time waited, I'm sure we all do. :panic:

I'm trying but the last two times I have gotten something from SS something was wrong. Don't get me wrong I really want a near perfect statue for the time waited, I'm sure we all do. :panic:

I can understand where your coming from. Hopefully, if your not happy SS will accomodate and let you return.

Pfffffffffffffflmao

Maybe you're content with mediocrity, but I sir am not. I feel disrespected as a customer when they some me one thing and try to sell me another. Their so called "production piece" at SDCC 2013 didn't have any armpit issues, so this one sure as hell shouldn't. I will try to keep cool until I see the statue in hand.

Nothing is perfect dude. Keep thinking that way and youll drive yourself nuts with your future orders. :lol

Maybe you're content with mediocrity, but I sir am not. I feel disrespected as a customer when they some me one thing and try to sell me another. Their so called "production piece" at SDCC 2013 didn't have any armpit issues, so this one sure as hell shouldn't.I will try to keep cool until I see the statue in hand.

You're doing a great job at staying frosty bro!

Maybe you're content with mediocrity, but I sir am not. I feel disrespected as a customer when they some me one thing and try to sell me another. Their so called "production piece" at SDCC 2013 didn't have any armpit issues, so this one sure as hell shouldn't. I will try to keep cool until I see the statue in hand.

2u2e5yja.jpg

It's definitely disappointing that after 10 months of delays we aren't getting a perfect statue. Especially with the fabric. I mean that's SS's "thing" right? I do hope it's better in person when my eyes are taking the whole thing in at once, rather than being constrained by the box that is a photo.

It's obvious they didn't use the extra time to make a better statue. They needed it because of the ES. I'll reserve final judgement until I have mine on Friday. But it certainly doesn't make me want to go and order Supes and WW. Thankfully I can vote with my dollars.

I cancelled my Supes Ex today and feel fine about it. I don't want to sell it to a board member because I don't want to be responsible for QC going wrong. I will buy Regs from my LCS if I like what I see in hand. Too much to lose with import fees, shipping to Canada etc. Good luck guys, if I lived in the US it would be different. Feeling fine about it as I have had three PFs in a row with issues unfortunately. :) I hope Bats turns out better for you guys.

Ouch! Hope it looks better in person for you guys, you've been waiting long enough.
I'd be very worried if I was waiting for one of these.

So....basically their appears to be a small prob with the fabric surrounding the left pit, thus making this statue a complete piece of crap?

Last edited:

So....basically there appears to be a small prob with the fabric surrounding the left pit, thus making this statue a complete piece of crap?

The problem is, there's ALWAYS a problem with their pieces lately and there NEVER used to be. The last two years have been hit and miss with PFs and it is sad because Sideshow is capable of great things. For 400 dollars, he should look incredible. Sadly, when you juxtapose Koto's 1/6 $79.00 statue next to Sideshow's $400 PF the Koto piece looks better imo. As it stands, I'm pretty through with Sideshow and feel okay about it. They haven't wowed me for a long time. To each their own tho.

Look I'm not freaking out yet because mine isn't to me yet. But Batman is the Statue I wanted from this line, pretty much I can do without the rest. That being said, if I'm not satisfied when he gets here, I'll just take the money I would have spent on other DC statues, give to a professional tailor, have him fixed and call it a day. But I'm not going to say anything for certain until he's here in front of me.

Anyway, later guys. Like I said, many members will accept a piece that is underwhelming and still say "Wow, he looks amazing." To me, collectibles should ALWAYS be amazing. Look at Dr Doom PF and look at this. Gone are the days of quality. TTYL :) I sincerely hope you guys get a good piece, but as it stands... I'm not buying anything else till I see it in hand.

Back