Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Cancelling panic time

batman-mario.gif

One thing I have usually noticed is that these pieces always look better in hand then they do in pics... I'll reserve judgment until it arrives.

Really? Because the Prototype photos look great in the pics so why the heck does the final product look underwhelming in the photos? Anyway, in a couple days we will know one way or another if this is going to get better or if it is a total loss. There are always certain Kool-aid drinkers on this forum who would say "this PF is amazing" even if it arrived painted turquoise and full of holes on the costume. The fact is, it looks OKAY but it is NOT a great Sideshow piece and certainly doesn't look like it costs 400 dollars. :peace

What's that shiny spot on the cape at the second pic? Paint repair?!

Cancelled!!

And more from MTR001... Here's with the other head sculpt... Weird colorization.... I'm thinking it's just his lighting:

IMG_5497.jpg

IMG_5498.jpg

IMG_5499.jpg

IMG_5500.jpg

IMG_5501.jpg

IMG_5502.jpg

:lol The same nonsense happened with the Master Chief PF and look how amazing that turned out- you all are a bunch of chicken littles! Just wait for some GOOD and PROPER pictures, I have faith that Bats is going to look amazing.

Still gonna wait till high res pics come!

Agree 100% good comment!:goodpost:

I know, it's great. Was the same with Dutch as well.

These are obviously photoshopped! Prepare the pitchforks and torches. We shall march to Sideshow headquarters! :monkey4
Cancelled, due to unacceptable quality, photographically. Based solely on the first pics.

I actually like how the fabric turned out in those pictures. They are able to hide his muscles in a way such that they are still apparent, but not so obvious that it just looks like body paint. It's more along the lines of how I think his outfit should look realistically. I've never been a fan of the skin tight body suit stuff, where every line of their abs are clearly defined. It just makes no sense to me.

Looks really good, I can't wait for Friday! btw OCD comic nerds whining about bat emblem accuracy is pretty funny I gotta agree with chin!

Back