Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Being an Edmontonian, I have zero sympathy for you.

I grew up in Edmonton, graduated from Ross Shep and have experienced both Toronto and Edmonton winters. Trust me when I say that Toronto is colder right now. The humidity goes right to your bones in this kind of cold but generally Edmonton was colder (except for right now).

And now... back to BATGATE 2014 :gah:

M9qu20n.jpg

Right leg....

Man, tomorrow when this site is down is when a lot of people will start receiving this. Going to be a lot of pacing around waiting for it to come back up. Hope it doesn't take until Friday.

While I don't think it looks bad so far...it's a little underwhelming. What's the deal with costumes that have that much play? There is no way you should be able to bring the symbol all the way up like SSAlex described. Very odd.

The fabric has some elasticity which allowed me to pull/push it up some and thus getting rid of the larger gap between the top of the left bat wing and the bottom of the cape flowing onto Batman's chest. There's not enough give in the fabric to stretch the symbol incredibly high but more than enough to lessen or zero out the empty space that exists between the cape and bat wing that is occurring.

-SideshowAlex

The fabric has some elasticity which allowed me to pull/push it up some and thus getting rid of the larger gap between the top of the left bat wing and the bottom of the cape flowing onto Batman's chest. There's not enough give in the fabric to stretch the symbol incredibly high but more than enough to lessen or zero out the empty space that exists between the cape and bat wing that is occurring.

-SideshowAlex

I think a few people are a little more concerned with the seams and the armpits not lining up exactly. Is that something that can be fixed?

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

I'm scare now. That pictures looks very bad as hell. Damn you sideshow. Why! We pay what you want and we receive ****

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm scare now. That pictures looks very bad as hell. Damn you sideshow. Why! We pay what you want and we receive ****

I think this is a bit of an exaggeration. I would hardly call what we've seen so far a disaster or "s___." It's disappointing, but it still looks to be a strong statue.

Man, tomorrow when this site is down is when a lot of people will start receiving this. Going to be a lot of pacing around waiting for it to come back up. Hope it doesn't take until Friday.

While I don't think it looks bad so far...it's a little underwhelming. What's the deal with costumes that have that much play? There is no way you should be able to bring the symbol all the way up like SSAlex described. Very odd.

I think it's hilarious that Freaks is going down lol

-SideshowAlex

Alex, can you guys PLEASE MAKE SURE this doesn't happen to Superman. I mean Batman looks OKAY but not GREAT like he should. This is unacceptable at these prices imo. I think Sideshow is amazing but things haven't been great with a lot of your PFs in the last two years. Please prevent Supes from having this problem, it isn't too late. :peace

I think this is a bit of an exaggeration. I would hardly call what we've seen so far a disaster or "s___." It's disappointing, but it still looks to be a strong statue.

Its no a exaggeration. The pictures, the camera, whatever looks like cheap statue. Its what a think ( my opinion).

I think a few people are a little more concerned with the seams and the armpits not lining up exactly. Is that something that can be fixed?

It doesn't look like enough manipulation can be done to have the fabric slip too much tighter into the armpit areas.

-SideshowAlex

:lol The same nonsense happened with the Master Chief PF and look how amazing that turned out- you all are a bunch of chicken littles! Just wait for some GOOD and PROPER pictures, I have faith that Bats is going to look amazing.

:lol The same nonsense happened with the Master Chief PF and look how amazing that turned out- you all are a bunch of chicken littles! Just wait for some GOOD and PROPER pictures, I have faith that Bats is going to look amazing.

I know, it's great. Was the same with Dutch as well.

Back