Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Awesome, you sorted Batman out quick Tav.

Thanks dude. Got lucky is all

It's actually 'dat cup' so...

I'll write that down

The batarang is important.

Apparently....

giphy.gif

We have been waiting entirely too long for this son of a *****.:lol

I hate the pose on this and I am chalking it up to another artsy ribbon dancing pose by ss that they love giving men. I don't know why ss insist men like to twist at their hips. I guess I'm thinking of my jedi luke and cyclops. Not asingle one of my female pfs twist like that.

Anyway, it's Bats so it doesn't really matter. I'm geTting him anyway but I still think there is room for a better version someday.

PCS has the DC license now as well. I wouldnt doubt that Jerry is already leaning towards a Batman. PCS makes a pretty impressive product. At least the ones i have seen or own. Should make for some nice healthy competition in an otherwise monopoly that SS has created

"Should make for some nice healthy competition in an otherwise monopoly that SS has created"

I helped you out by putting those exact words into bold. Follow me if you can

Yes I follow, somehow by having the DC license SS created a monopoly on the creation of DC statues. Despite being awarded the contract by a third party and despite DC direct (or whatever they're called now) still making loads of DC statues and figurines as well as Koto. But yeah they're monopolising bastards, definitely.

Now PCS are going to make DC statues there wont be a monopoly anymore wait, what?

Ron-Burgundy-That-Doesnt-Make-Any-Sense.gif

If only Sideshow didn't have a monopoly on the statue no one else has made but them... :monkey2

This guy is hard to follow. I like how he tries to help by repeating the same nonsense for you.

Someone needs to call the Anti-Trust division of the Department of Justice. :cuss

Since when do companies have the right to grant scale conditional license exclusivity? It's a crime against humanity.

"Should make for some nice healthy competition in an otherwise monopoly that SS has created"

I helped you out by putting those exact words into bold. Follow me if you can

My 1/4 Scale DCD Batman disagrees with this statement :cuckoo:

Ex or fail on bats. The weapon may be small. But in person I'm sure it is really not that small. That weapon is iconic to this character and it will make a big difference. Much better than only a plain fist. After seeing the pics more this weapon will make the ex stand out much more than a reg in my opinion. Both side by side, the ex will win for sure. Count on it!

Isn't that the line you try with the ladies, and you saw how poorly that worked out for you :nana:

My 1/4 Scale DCD Batman disagrees with this statement :cuckoo:

Isn't that the line you try with the ladies, and you saw how poorly that worked out for you :nana:

You might like the dcd 1/4 stuff but most do not, therefore, it isn't really competition.

I hate the pose on this and I am chalking it up to another artsy ribbon dancing pose by ss that they love giving men. I don't know why ss insist men like to twist at their hips. I guess I'm thinking of my jedi luke and cyclops. Not asingle one of my female pfs twist like that.

Ahhh At least someone gets what I am trying to say...

Still an overall Great piece.

Back