Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

That's true. But the batarang--finer detail though it may be--is badass.

Will it be enough to make people suffer the mark up, and not settle for a regular? I have no clue.

BADASS! :exactly: EX or fail. Batarang is a staple weapon in Bats arsenal. I would be upset if I didn't have the EX. Batman is one of my favorite characters and I personally couldn't pass on the EX. It is a must have for me.

Uh yeah it is. Its a huge difference. There's an extra 1000 of them which gives a collector twice the amount of opportunity to get one in comparison to Hulk. We can only speculate at this point but I guarantee I'll find one close to retail after the dust settles. The hype will bring up the price like it always does on new releases and then the amount available will bring the price right back down. If your chasing a doom with an ex of 500 from years ago that's a whole different animal but bats with 2000 will be easy to get eventually regardless of popularity

Ex or fail on bats. The weapon may be small. But in person I'm sure it is really not that small. That weapon is iconic to this character and it will make a big difference. Much better than only a plain fist. After seeing the pics more this weapon will make the ex stand out much more than a reg in my opinion. Both side by side, the ex will win for sure. Count on it!

As most guys know I had to give up my Ex, and I am not sure if I will ever be getting this, BUT if I could get a Regular at a good price down the road I wouldn't hesitate, especially if the Ex had a steep markup. In the end I wouldn't consider it a Fail to have the Reg. I would just be happy to have it.

Ex or fail on bats. The weapon may be small. But in person I'm sure it is really not that small. That weapon is iconic to this character and it will make a big difference. Much better than only a plain fist. After seeing the pics more this weapon will make the ex stand out much more than a reg in my opinion. Both side by side, the ex will win for sure. Count on it!

EX or fail sirs.

As most guys know I had to give up my Ex, and I am not sure if I will ever be getting this, BUT if I could get a Regular at a good price down the road I wouldn't hesitate, especially if the Ex had a steep markup. In the end I wouldn't consider it a Fail to have the Reg. I would just be happy to have it.

Since you wont be able to see the EX from most angles and I actually think it might look better without the EX in his hand..... This is not an EX or fail... And I have the EX coming.

EX or fail! The iconic weapon may be small but it will be seen for sure! It shall be seen very clear. I'm sure when people display this his weapon will be seen in the right angles. Then without this weapon it will be kind of plain in my opinion. It's his trademark weapon! It will be seen when I display him as well.

This is great reliving the good ol days of this thread, Ex or fail, is the Ex worth it, his neck is too long, the cape on his right shoulder looks lame, his right leg positioning looks feminine.
Just+like+the+good+old+days+_157a7d203eb9039f4c7bf2e29862593b.png

Good Times

This is great reliving the good ol days of this thread, Ex or fail, is the Ex worth it, his neck is too long, the cape on his right shoulder looks lame, his right leg positioning looks feminine.
Just+like+the+good+old+days+_157a7d203eb9039f4c7bf2e29862593b.png

Good Times

EX is worth it :lecture

EX or FAIL! Batman, PF, Batarang! F'ing Beautiful:bow

p.s. Spidey this is like my third post in over two months I was wondering how your family is doing. I know you had to give up the Game but I know that it was also worth more to do so. I hope all is good :)

The one good note for me ordering the regular is that the ex people will be able to tell me if this is worth keeping. I have the DC direct museum statue and like it very much. I am still on the fence how much of an upgrade this is over that one. I guess time will tell.

Last edited:

Why might you think this?

Well first off.... I prefer this head sculpt.

552470_496082080417464_1126203924_n.jpg

SDCC2012SideshowDCComicsStatuesHeader.jpg

I LOVE HOW HE LOOKS HERE!!!

SDCC-12-Sideshow-DC-Comics-042_1342212682.jpg

Second... I don't like the Flow of the piece with the Ex in hand.. He looks meaner to me with the clenched fist.

SS300131--6.jpg

SDCC2013-sideshow-premium-format-62-533x800.jpg

06-220x.jpg

I tend to think Bats looks a bit feminine with the EX in hand... Of course in Hand this could all change. I may find I prefer the other head. But as is this is a far cry from an EX or fail....

I don't think he remotely looks feminine Jaws. I like that it is a bit of an unusual position atop the gargoyle but just enough to show he is ever vigilant and always keeping a watchful eye over Gotham. It is almost an uncomfortable position which to me lends to a very temporary position like he's gonna move soon.

I know this would never ever happen but I'd love it if sideshow surprised us by including a new accessory or arm or whatever and that's the reason for the delay. Like bringing the exclusive arm up so it's visible. Even better if this new thing is for exclusives.

EX OR DIE!!!!!

Finally I can agree on something that came out of your mouth CBG

I don't think he remotely looks feminine Jaws. I like that it is a bit of an unusual position atop the gargoyle but just enough to show he is ever vigilant and always keeping a watchful eye over Gotham. It is almost an uncomfortable position which to me lends to a very temporary position like he's gonna move soon.

It is only with the EX in hand..... I talked about this with Spidey oh so may pages ago... There was something about the pose I did not like.. Well then I started looking at the non Ex and I just liked the way it looked and flowed better.... I can't put my finger on it other then to say with the ex in hand he looks feminine...

But I have no complaints what so ever when looking at this photo! :)

SDCC-12-Sideshow-DC-Comics-042_1342212682.jpg

Back