SSC 1:6 Scale Dusty!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, good ol RebAlscum. I remember my third or fourth post on there was calling OSCORP a __________ and instantly got banned by a newbie mod, I told him he could ____ off and he banned me for life :lol such a fail of a board.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotflI am having trouble getting my mind around getting banned from rebelscum. You must not really be an insufferable S.O.B. like your tag says if you got banned from that site. Because if you really were...you would be in their leadership.

Bottom line with this hobby, if you cant afford it GTFO. No need to _____ about being poor on the internet :)

Ferrari doesnt sell cars are Honda prices

I'm not. If Sideshow ups the price to HT, the quality better match. Things like Flint's hair plugs and nickers will be unacceptable.

That's not true either. There are a few, but those of us who've been with the lines since the beginning have seen the improvements and changes (both good and bad). Most have just started cherry picking at the higher price range. It's more to do with the influx of members this year especially. Seems like ever time I read something ridiculous, it's either OSCORP, kl241 or they have a 2010 join date. Hell, last religious poop debate aside, even teemu's been relatively constructive as of late. :lol

just because i ve been a member for a few months doesnt mean i dont know whats going on. ht and ss make some awesome stuff. the prices will continue to go up look at the history. the figures that were released in 2007 have a different price point than the ones released in 2010. think about it do u make exactly the same amount of money now as 3 years ago? if you do then your doing something wrong.

prices are going to go up on everything . a 12 pack of coke isnt 1.99 anymore. its a fact of life.

BUT that doesn't mean these companies can charge more and skip out on quality. . .

I think you hit the nail on the head with that comment. I am just more selective now. I wait and see the final product on most of these items now. When you have other hobbies besides toys, you want to feel like you are getting something for your money. You don't want to buy it and be like "wow, that feels cheap and loose." People want a quality product. Dusty and Beachhead look quality. Let's hope the production versions match the prototypes.

Yep, its called inflation(seeing it everywhere,especially food) and the fact that the Dollar is losing more of its value by the day...they print money out of thin air,what can you expect?...any reasonable person can figure this out...as time goes on,expect prices to continually inch upward on our plastic hobbies

just because i ve been a member for a few months doesnt mean i dont know whats going on. ht and ss make some awesome stuff. the prices will continue to go up look at the history. the figures that were released in 2007 have a different price point than the ones released in 2010. think about it do u make exactly the same amount of money now as 3 years ago? if you do then your doing something wrong.

Did you even read the post that was quoted before spewing that rant? :lol That wasn't directed at you. Just an observation that there are a large part of "newbs" who do nothing but talk out their ass and think they know everything already only 1 week out from being banned from Spawn.com and a single Joe on Pre-order. This is something as you saw with the follow-up posts that has also been noticed by several other members. If you took offense to that, well... :huh

My company hasn't given raises since 07 and my wife hasn't received a raise from the gov't since 08 so thanks for reminding me. But we still have our jobs.:hi5::yess::yess::yess:

Did you even read the post that was quoted before spewing that rant? :lol That wasn't directed at you. Just an observation that there are a large part of "newbs" who do nothing but talk out their ass and think they know everything already only 1 week out from being banned from Spawn.com and a single Joe on Pre-order. This is something as you saw with the follow-up posts that has also been noticed by several other members. If you took offense to that, well... :huh

i know it wasnt directed at me but as a newb i get lumped in with all other bonehead newbs . i didnt take offense somethings just get lost in type.

My company hasn't given raises since 07 and my wife hasn't received a raise from the gov't since 08 so thanks for reminding me. But we still have our jobs.:hi5::yess::yess::yess:

im sure u think about it everyday so its not like i reminded you.

Back