SS ROTS Yoda Jedi Master Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Narrow view? Elitist opinion? Hateboy script? All right dude, I get it. You really liked the TPM Yoda puppet. Apparently I stirred up a hornet's nest in suggesting that it was widely panned. My bad.

May the doobie be with you.

Yoda.jpg

Twinkies...DUDE, really!!! Your so out of touch! Hostess is so out of business.

How ever will I find my fix now???:horror

I was both a super Freak fan/collector here on the forum AND an outside vender painter for Sideshow. Many is the time I would make helpful suggestions for improvement on stuff. It didn't matter.

Exactly. If they listened to you maybe stuff would still be selling out. More and more seems to be still in stock.

And most of the changes are minor details not requests to scrap the whole thing :slap

maybe stuff would still be selling out. More and more seems to be still in stock.

About the same time I stopped painting for them, they started doing open edition sizes. If something sells out, but there's still a demand, they just backorder it now. That helps collectors not miss out on anything, but it also killed the need for people to buy stuff right away, causing it to sell out before it even shipped, driving the market into a "get it while you can" frenzy. Hence, stuff now remains in stock.

Something keeps bugging me about this head sculpt. I think I figured it out.

YodaBorgnine.jpg

Looks about as close to ROTS Yoda as the other figure looks to ESB Yoda...
But I really only need one Yoda in my collection, so this is a pass for me.

Twinkies...DUDE, really!!! Your so out of touch! Hostess is so out of business.

How ever will I find my fix now???:horror

Ya hostess is out of business but their liquadating there assets not burning the buildings down. Twinkies will be sold off to another company and still be produced since its profitable.

Back