SS ROTS Yoda Jedi Master Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great in some shots, a bit meh in others. Overall good and a definite purchase.

The shot with the hut actually particularly nice.

I don't like the holocron much though. Might have been better to cast it in a clear plastic rather than try and replicate the illumination effect...

zDXYw.jpg

Looks nice.

I love the second sculpt and the chairs, it's interesting that in the layout there isn't an unlit lightsaber hilt, maybe the blade is removable in this one?

I like the floor design under the floating chair...although ill prob swap it for the traditional black with SW text for uniformity.

jB9Rg.jpg

much much much better !!! :rock:rock:rock

Yoda looks so damn intimidating in that picture haha, like some kind of gangster. Another SSC sculpt that is well done, but lacks observation (and if it is an amalgamation of diff yodas - why!?!? silly idea), Wish they'd gear it up, can only be something internal to the company as to why its happening so often. Would take just the same effort to do it right as it did to do it like this!

Narrow view? Elitist opinion? Hateboy script? All right dude, I get it. You really liked the TPM Yoda puppet. Apparently I stirred up a hornet's nest in suggesting that it was widely panned. My bad.

May the doobie be with you.

Yoda.jpg

Damn, I'm so glad they went back and CG'ed that Yoda.

Back