SS ROTS Yoda Jedi Master Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ WTF! Clearing told me in the email even sideshow don't have it in their warehouse yet?!

I think he was saying he scored a direct relationship with SS now, also wants to promote BBTS, would be cool to see him around here. Hope he does not get so close to SS that he cant be honest about flaws and screwups.

He's supposed to be doing another video today to show the figure more. Just will probably mute it .lol

yeah..i've seen some of his videos on his channel. i dunno about that dude, seems like a nice enough dude, but something about his reviews i find extremely annoying. but whatever he's doing is working cause he has like a doo doo load of subscribers.

Yeah he's part of a group of folks that rep BKBN and all these guys do reviews like Shartimus Prime and Boognice with ACBA. They promote themselves at Comicon and have gained a good following as well as inroads with the various designers from the toy companies and most recently, and smartly, the online retailers, so their reviews tend to be unbought /unsold unlike the other sites that live off designer hand outs. I used to think Sean was annoying too, but he doesn't have to be biased in his reviews. Then meeting some of these guys at Comicon, you see they are just regular collectors and cool peeps.

Haven't seen this new show he's talking about with Shartimus though. Live with the horsemen could be interesting.

On that video...

Good grief....had to mute immediately....shut the f up already! It was nearly 2 minutes into this slightly over 4 minute video before he even cracked the shipping box...less "that guy", more figure!

Having said that...nice to get a sneak peek at the figure's presentation....

yeah..i've seen some of his videos on his channel. i dunno about that dude, seems like a nice enough dude, but something about his reviews i find extremely annoying. but whatever he's doing is working cause he has like a doo doo load of subscribers.

Yea he does, so SS sent him this early to review which is kinda cool.

80,000 subs?! that's so crazy! good grief. wasn't he also on that ridiculous "collection intervention" show? they showed his apartment and i swear (if i'm remembering right) his whole apartment had nothing but toys (not even 1/6 or statues, but like lil action figures) and he had like only 2 pieces of furniture in there (a bed and a couch) and the rest toys. :lol the dude is dedicated that's for sure.

80,000 subs?! that's so crazy! good grief. wasn't he also on that ridiculous "collection intervention" show? they showed his apartment and i swear (if i'm remembering right) his whole apartment had nothing but toys (not even 1/6 or statues, but like lil action figures) and he had like only 2 pieces of furniture in there (a bed and a couch) and the rest toys. :lol the dude is dedicated that's for sure.

Obsessed is a better word than dedicated. :lol

Guy seems pretty cool, but yeah, get on with it already. :lol

What is the large white toy above his right shoulder in front of the large robot? Anyone familiar with it?

The "large robot" is the original Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Megazord and the "white toy" I believe from what I can see is the Titanus Carrier Zord

The "large robot" is the original Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Megazord and the "white toy" I believe from what I can see is the Titanus Carrier Zord

Nice eyes. Thanks for the ID! I looked it up, pretty cool... but Power Rangers ain't my thing.

On that video...

Good grief....had to mute immediately....shut the f up already! It was nearly 2 minutes into this slightly over 4 minute video before he even cracked the shipping box...less "that guy", more figure!

Having said that...nice to get a sneak peek at the figure's presentation....
I watch his stuff regularly and he does different types of videos. The one like was posted earlier that you were saying he was in too much of is just an unboxing video which usually is just him getting stuff and showing off what's coming up for review soon and some general news. He does more in depth reviews though too.

yeah thats alot of subs, lol and I watched that show too, though I suspect they stretched things a little to make it seem like it was a bit crazier than it actually is

Back