SS ROTS Yoda Jedi Master Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a question about SS TESB Yoda, is the lazy eyes how it was painted meant to be? Or did people get replacements with the lazy eye HS?

This will be the last SS figure I get this year . Now I need to get the money together to have my ANH Han head repainted.

Yeah, got my 20 day notice too. Any other Aussies preorder this? Sideshow indicates a shipping cost to Australia of just under $40!!! Sounds damn high to me!! Any other Aussies confirm their shipping cost?

Lucky I ordered with a $25 discount voucher!! But still, would love to confirm the $40 is not a mistake if there are any other aussies with this on order!

I like the stern head sculpt If it went for the chairs thow id be out i thin SS did a good job throwing them in there im actually stocked for this one. I hope the come out with more council chairs.

Yeah, got my 20 day notice too. Any other Aussies preorder this? Sideshow indicates a shipping cost to Australia of just under $40!!! Sounds damn high to me!! Any other Aussies confirm their shipping cost?

I just noticed that too! i checked back and saw PTM Obi was only $25 U.S last time.
Do did however remembered Yoda does come with that new chair which might make the box a little bulkier and heavier and would explain the price hike.

anyone know how different the current yoda is to the new one? I know the old one came with a log for Yoda to chill on. New one comes with a chair. Is the old one the digital and new one puppet Style Yoda? Trying to understand this new release.

anyone know how different the current yoda is to the new one? I know the old one came with a log for Yoda to chill on. New one comes with a chair. Is the old one the digital and new one puppet Style Yoda? Trying to understand this new release.

Isn't this PT the other was OT

Obi was $25 and this will be $44 to ship it to Australia? No thanks. Average Joe can walk into a Post Office and ship it for that price, surely Sideshow could get better rates?

Back