• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Spring Cleaning Sale: SSC, HT, Medicom, TMNT, MOTUC, DCUC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anything new here? I've seen he was online here for 2 days ago, but still is ignoring the paypal-mails, the pms here and the regular mails.

sorry but this is too much. not to have 1 minute time now over 2 months just to answer me shortly to my question. that isn't right and they are no excuses for this behaviour!

Batman5 your PM inbox is full. I was going to ask you if your Sideshow Star Wars Jedi Luke Skywalker for $35.00 shipped inside the U.S.A. was still available. Is it? :dunno Please send me a PM or reply here in your thread. What does it include? I couldn't really tell from your picture. Please get back to me soon. I am interested in buying the Luke figure from you soon. Thanks! :wave

Batman5 your PM inbox is full. I was going to ask you if your Sideshow Star Wars Jedi Luke Skywalker for $35.00 shipped inside the U.S.A. was still available. Is it? :dunno Please send me a PM or reply here in your thread. What does it include? I couldn't really tell from your picture. Please get back to me soon. I am interested in buying the Luke figure from you soon. Thanks! :wave

do you really want to buy something from him? Haven't your read the previous posts here in this thread?

:goodpost: Yeah, I have. He had a great price on that loose Jedi Luke Skywalker. But after really looking into the reputation he's made for himself....I'm going to pass. I can always find the Jedi Luke somewhere else. :wave

Thanks. I'll keep searching...elsewhere.

Sounds like you REALLY blew it Batman5! :dunno

I have just escalated my claim. Looks like this is a transaction gone bad. My order included that Jedi Luke. If anyone else has had contact I'd love to hear it. I didn't spend a lot of money but the fact that we are a community is what makes this so disappointing. Good luck, guys.

I have just escalated my claim. Looks like this is a transaction gone bad. My order included that Jedi Luke. If anyone else has had contact I'd love to hear it. I didn't spend a lot of money but the fact that we are a community is what makes this so disappointing. Good luck, guys.

yup i escalated my claim yesterday too. I've 'ordered' the bat-gauntlets and medicom bat stuff. he never get back to me. he never told me that he has some major family problems. and even if he got these problems, he have the time to look here at this board, which he has done (last active time: yesterday). So he could have the time to response to my mails, to the pms and the mails through paypal. I hate to say something when I don't know in which situation someone is, but he is definitely a scammer for me!

just got a reply from paypal that they will return me the money. So I haven't lost anything but this sucker should be banned here. he's every day online and never have the time to response here or through paypal or through mails etc? he's a jerk and liar!

Back