• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Spring Cleaning Sale: SSC, HT, Medicom, TMNT, MOTUC, DCUC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys - want to apologize for falling off the map. I think this is the last time I do a sell during a heavy exam/work weeks. Last week especially wasn't good and I couldn't get to the post office when I wanted too (Wednesday). Sadly my post office near me changed their hours so it was no go on Saturday. Finally got there this past Monday.

I want to apologize to all you guys for the scare I gave you but I have just not had the time like I thought I would, to post on here till now. It is unprofessional of me as seller to not show you guys the courtesy of communication. But I am glad to know that you all are getting the figures and enjoying them. Thanks gang!

Hi Batman5, I tried to shoot you a PM but your box is full right now.

Could you please tell me what your Medi part bag contains? I can see some leg extenders but are there any feet in there?
Actually I'm looking for a pair of feet that have rather long pegs so I can add some extenders.
Thanks!

hey Batman5, could you please get back to me? It's 3 weeks now since I've payed, but still don't know if you have already shipped. hope everything is okay mate.

hey Batman5, could you please get back to me? It's 3 weeks now since I've payed, but still don't know if you have already shipped. hope everything is okay mate.

I'm in close to the same boat, paid at the end of April. I even sent an email but hasn't heard anything. At this point I figure something may have happened. Please get back to us once everything is worked out.

Good luck.

I've gone ahead and contacted the Paypal resolution center. Whatever is preventing Batman5 from sending the items or even communicating via pm or email I hope he gets it resolved.

mh, i really hope he'll get back here soon. I'm still waiting for any sign, so please keep me updated if you have anything new for this

No problem. I would have waited but Paypal limits the amount of time you have to file a claim. I paid for my order 04/26/10 and didn't want to put it off any longer.

So I've mailed him on his real mail-adress and wrote to him many pms. It's not that he doesn't read them, he even was today online here at this board. So he's ignoring my mails and pm's. I'm sorry, but I have to put a paypal dispute. over a month to wait here for ANY sign is really bull____ and no way professional!

Yea. I feel for you guys. Luckily I was one of the first to place an order with him and actually got my head from him. For some reason he disappeared which is a real shame. But going this long with no response o any kind warrants some kind of action on the buyers side. File a dispute and if you do actually get your item just send him the payment back. So both parties wins in that case. If you dont get the item back then at least you have your money.

Just received an email on Friday stating he had a real serious family problem but will send the items. I already have a Paypal claim open so once I receive the items I'll close the case. I'll let you know how things turn out. Good luck, guys.

Back