Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey there's a DTK Mort contest up on the site!

Fingers crossed for this one. I had to let the other Mort's go because they were too gruesome for the kids. This is the one I can keep but he has alluded me in the past.

Ok, we are ready to draw our winner!

As you know every right guess in the sneak image contest earned you one chance in the drawing, and all those chances went into the cup for a random draw:

And it looks like our winner is:

Congratulations Something Sexy, you just won yourself a Mort Slaycation Souvenir Set! You get a Sticker, Menu, Visitor Badge, Coupon, Hall pass and Postcard:

Congrats Sexy!

As you know every right guess in the sneak image contest earned you one chance in the drawing, and all those chances went into the cup for a random draw:

Congratulations Something Sexy, you just won yourself a Mort Slaycation Souvenir Set! You get a Sticker, Menu, Visitor Badge, Coupon, Hall pass and Postcard:

PM me with your details! :)

And there are also some smaller runner up mystery prizes going out to the 4 players who answered correctly on everyday's sneak image:

Avfin
Averagejo
Josh-A-Tron
XDUCKETTX

Each of you please PM me with your info! :)
Congrats Tyler, and the rest as well... 2 days left for me to win mine... ;-)

Hey there's a DTK Mort contest up on the site!

Fingers crossed for this one. I had to let the other Mort's go because they were too gruesome for the kids. This is the one I can keep but he has alluded me in the past.

I passed on that one cuz I own all of the Morts already... good luck all!

Yeah for Spook I pass on all prizes I already have and ones I am not crazy about. I figure its better to spread the wealth during Spook.

And there are also some smaller runner up mystery prizes going out to the 4 players who answered correctly on everyday's sneak image:

Avfin
Averagejo
Josh-A-Tron
XDUCKETTX

Woohoo!:yess:

Avfin
Averagejo
Josh-A-Tron
XDUCKETTX

THANK YOU!!!!!

Now its up to fury if he wants to see me pantless screaming like a little girl

Back