Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished up my entry for the pumpkin carving contest earlier tonight -- a Gamorrean Guard. My back and arm ache though.

gammolantern3.jpg

gammolantern2.jpg

gammolantern1.jpg

Nice job! :clap

I want to thank everyone that participated in the LOTR diorama contest. I thought I had specified a time zone (it was EST), but since I didn't, I accepted all correct entries.

Here are the answers…

1.) How long was Anthony Hopkins character, Hannibal Lecter, on screen in The Silence of the Lambs? A little over 16 minutes

2.) What three real life people were the inspiration for the full name of the Chucky doll in the movie Child's Play? Charles Manson, Lee Harvey Oswald, and James Earl Ray.

3.) Name the first Stephen King book to be made into a movie. Carrie

4.) Name the actor who was once considered for the part of Chief Brody in Jaws and vowed never to work with Steven Spielberg when he was rejected for the part. Charlton Heston

5.) Name the comedian who made his movie debut in Halloween II. Dana Carvey

Here are the participants who answered all the trivia questions correctly.

1. xduckettx
2. techlife
3. granite_grizz
4. vedderone
5. roguebarron
6. kamikaze
7. mrdbios
8. avfin
9. darth madden
10. xjamiex
11. punkg42

What I will do later today is put all numbers in a hat and draw a winner. Check back later today for the results.

Good luck to all the contestants!

Mister Ski

I want to thank everyone that participated in the LOTR diorama contest. I thought I had specified a time zone (it was EST), but since I didn't, I accepted all correct entries.

Here are the answers…

1.) How long was Anthony Hopkins character, Hannibal Lecter, on screen in The Silence of the Lambs? A little over 16 minutes

2.) What three real life people were the inspiration for the full name of the Chucky doll in the movie Child's Play? Charles Manson, Lee Harvey Oswald, and James Earl Ray.

4.) Name the actor who was once considered for the part of Chief Brody in Jaws and vowed never to work with Steven Spielberg when he was rejected for the part. Charlton Heston

1. xduckettx
2. techlife
3. granite_grizz
4. vedderone
5. roguebarron
6. kamikaze
7. mrdbios
8. avfin
9. darth madden
10. xjamiex
11. punkg42

What I will do later today is put all numbers in a hat and draw a winner. Check back later today for the results.

Mister Ski

Cool, I got in the list on this....was worried about that first question, I was finding various answers to how much time Lecter was actually on screen.

Here are the answers…

1. xduckettx
2. techlife
3. granite_grizz
4. vedderone
5. roguebarron
6. kamikaze
7. mrdbios
8. avfin
9. darth madden
10. xjamiex
11. punkg42

Mister Ski

Cool of you to do this Ski. Had fun looking for all the answers last night! Good luck everyone!

FYI...

Anyone having trouble connect to chat, use this information.

IRC Client set to irc.mibbit.com
Nickname: Board Name
Room: #SSF

Enjoy

FYI...

Anyone having trouble connect to chat, use this information.

IRC Client set to irc.mibbit.com
Nickname: Board Name
Room: #SSF

Enjoy

I will try again. Yesterday I couldn't get on at all.

Nope still won't work for me. Is there a android app anyone is having success in? Also is there a port number? My keeps using 6667

Wow, this is my first spooktacular; got 600 reward points which almost doubled what I had, cashed them in for a gi joe colton, 150 shipped :) thank you SS :)

Back