Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow Freaks Trivia Contest

Up for grabs is a LOTR Diorama - The Walls of Helm's Deep. The diorama is free. All I ask is that the winner pay for shipping. If you don't want to pay for shipping, please don't play. I also will only ship within the US and Canada. Sorry international folks.

PM me your answers. Do not post answers here. All correct entries will be entered into a random drawing for the winner. Answers will be accepted up until 11:59 PM Oct 28th, or until my mailbox fills up - whichever comes first.

1.) How long was Anthony Hopkins character, Hannibal Lecter, on screen in The Silence of the Lambs?

2.) What three real life people were the inspiration for the full name of the Chucky doll in the movie Child's Play?

3.) Name the first Stephen King book to be made into a movie.

4.) Name the actor who was once considered for the part of Chief Brody in Jaws and vowed never to work with Steven Spielberg when he was rejected for the part.

5.) Name the comedian who made his movie debut in Halloween II.

Good luck!

Tried, awesome contest, appreciate you opening this up to Canada as well!

Woo!! 400 reward points, thank you so much SS!!!

And thanks to Mister Ski for putting on the LOTR contest, super cool of him! :clap

This year's Spook is turning out to be great! I'll be wired on my computer all day tomorrow at work checking out all the great contests :D

Got 800 points today! Just shy of 4000 now--I don't know if the reward points will continue to be given out every day of Spooktacular but my fingers are crossed. I'd love to use them on a Faora figure (hint, hint).

And there are also some smaller runner up mystery prizes going out to the 4 players who answered correctly on everyday's sneak image:

Avfin
Averagejo
Josh-A-Tron
XDUCKETTX

Each of you please PM me with your info! :)

Were these random draw too or everyone that answered them all correct?... cause I got them all right unless you didn't get one of my entries... :dunno

Last edited:
Were these random draw too or everyone that answered them all correct?... cause I got them all right unless you didn't get one of my entries... :dunno

You are correct Steve, you were supposed to be on there as well, consider yourself a runner up! :clap

Last edited:
Finished up my entry for the pumpkin carving contest earlier tonight -- a Gamorrean Guard. My back and arm ache though.

gammolantern3.jpg

gammolantern2.jpg

gammolantern1.jpg

Back