Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooo, does all of this activity occur on the Spook page? Facebook page? Both

Everything happens through social but the good thing this year is that all content on social will pull directly onto the Spooktacular page, so people can see all the latest updates on one page.

-SideshowAlex

Everything happens through social but the good thing this year is that all content on social will pull directly onto the Spooktacular page, so people can see all the latest updates on one page.

-SideshowAlex

Genius move! Thanks Alex!!!

There are bats on the front page, but when I try and save the reward points I get the error:

Sorry, the word 'P3NTTP' was not found. Please double-check your word and try again

There are bats on the front page, but when I try and save the reward points I get the error:

Sorry, the word 'P3NTTP' was not found. Please double-check your word and try again

what I got as well. come one SSAlex false start :mad:

Slaycation giveaway in the chat sometime in the next few hours!

When you see vander_twerking be the first to twerk along with him and win! :lol

It wouldn't be spooktacular without some ghosts and ghouls causing some shennanigans now would it? Apologies that the word wasn't working before...please try again and I think y'all will find a nice surprise. :)

-SideshowAlex

Last edited:
Back