Spook Kit 2010: What do you want?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kabukiman

Greatest Person Ever
Reaction score
I know it's waaaaaaaaaaaaay early to be talking about Spook 2010, but even trinkets take time to make, and *maybe* if we do some brainstorming here early, Sideshow will take notice and maybe include one or two suggestions here...

Me? I want a little Mort plushie or a Mort keychain. What do you want?

I liked having the option of ordering the Mort figure first last year, even if I didn't take advantage of it ( had the B&W) and I'd like to see that continue. I had a lot of problems with my comic code not being accepted and by the time it got cleared up (around december)the item I wanted was gone and the code never got used, so that was a bit of a disappointment. Maybe let us use the code on something that isn't in the gift card section, but make it 30$ instead of 50? might be interesting since many items were added to the GC list as spook went on anyway. I'm a teacher, so I dont' need more coffee mugs, but I liked the hoodie and t-shirts from past years. maybe a golf shirt would be nice, as long as they made them big enough.

MORT keychain would be cool.
Any kind of wearable swag is nice.
GC
And of course, as the siggy says, SEAT CUSHION!!!!!

I think it would be neat if the goodies came in a Trick or Treat pail rather than a cardboard box to tie in to Halloween. Not that I'd USE the pail, just sayin'!

I'd be thrilled if they did exactly the same as last year.

The hoodie is the best apparel item they've made, the new Freaks T a close second, and it'll be difficult to top. I wouldn't mind seeing another. The mug and catalog were also fantastic. If it had a free shipping option on a plush Mort that'd be cool, but I don't want a plushie or keychain included any more than I wanted the Mort VCD included.

-Vol 12 Catalog w/ DVD
-mug
-decoder
-shirt/hoodie
-exclusive ordering privileges
-gift card
-surprises

I go along with everything Buttmunch has said except change the mug for a Thermos-Mug (keep our coffee hotter for longer so we can stay at the PC for longer without having to get up and go get a refill every 15 minutes...) and Kabukimans Mort keychain sounds like a good plan as well :D

It'd be funny if they did a DEAD keychain where the key ring is attached to a Zombie hand as if you ripped the key out of the hand of one of the DEAD and ripped his arm off by accident.

What I really want in the Spook kit? A ____ing Dead 1:6 figure.

Mort keychain, a mug w/gc, and anything attached to a CHAINSAW!!!!

Mort 4-pack: Mort keychain, Mort travelmug and Mort seat cushion and Mort XXL shirt.

No more chainsaws because that would take away from the unique kickassness of Spooktacular '09. ;)

A undead rotting apple. Keep the joke going :eek:

The thing with Mort is that it only appeals to select few on this board.

Maybe they should give us a new Dead 12"? And have the keychain can be a bloody CHAINSAW with buzzing sound effect...but whats even cooler is that it can be used as an accesory with the kit 12" dead.

MORT keychain would be cool.
Any kind of wearable swag is nice.
GC
And of course, as the siggy says, SEAT CUSHION!!!!!

Preperation H not included with the kit.

A undead rotting apple. Keep the joke going :eek:

The thing with Mort is that it only appeals to select few on this board.

Maybe they should give us a new Dead 12"? And have the keychain can be a bloody CHAINSAW with buzzing sound effect...but whats even cooler is that it can be used as an accesory with the kit 12" dead.

Preperation H not included with the kit.

Mort's the Spook mascot. Chainsaws should be retired like banweeweeounts. It gives the vets something to reminisce about.

Mort 4-pack: Mort keychain, Mort travelmug and Mort seat cushion and Mort XXL shirt.

No more chainsaws because that would take away from the unique kickassness of Spooktacular '09. ;)

5 pack! Don't forget the Mort Comic!

And I'm all fine with retiring CHAINSAWS if someone would just send me one! :lol

I would love a new keychain, but make it a solid metal one like their old keychains, and not the semi-fragile ones like the new spinning ones.

Also, how about a Sideshow branded USB drive with videos or the catalog (PDF version) pre-loaded?

I would love a new keychain, but make it a solid metal one like their old keychains, and not the semi-fragile ones like the new spinning ones.

Also, how about a Sideshow branded USB drive with videos or the catalog (PDF version) pre-loaded?

How about no? :lol It's completely unnecessary for Spooktacular.

Back