SPOILERS & RUMORS for The Walking Dead TV Series *Enter at your own risk*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Governor is dying next episode, it's quite clear. It's good to see the show is taking a page right out of the comic with the Governor wanting them to surrender so he doesn't have to destroy the gate... which obviously happens.

Pretty slow season, solid but slow. Next week might be the best episode thus far in the show.

Can't wait to see this.

309n8ef.jpg

Last edited:
Governor is dying next episode, it's quite clear. It's good to see the show is taking a page right out of the comic with the Governor wanting them to surrender so he doesn't have to destroy the gate... which obviously happens.

Pretty slow season, solid but slow. Next week might be the best episode thus far in the show.

Can't wait to see this.

309n8ef.jpg

I read he's in four episodes. The finale makes 3 and so he will be in episide 9.

Just thinking...Gov chops off Ricks hand, (or shoots and injures Rick) Carl retaliates by shooting out the Gov's other eye (since I doubt Carl's eye is shot out on tv) and the Gov blindly falls or is pushed into walkers.

the-walking-dead-dead-weight-8.jpg

Hey, does anyone remember a rumor about a zombie baby in this season?
I hope its not Judith if she gets killed like in the comic BUT after watching this sneak peek, I wonder if Megan finds a horrible surprise when she's digging in the dirt??

[ame]https://youtu.be/t2TlWFI63aQ[/ame]

Zombie_baby_prop_image_2.jpg

:eek: :lol

Last edited:
the-walking-dead-dead-weight-8.jpg

Hey, does anyone remember a rumor about a zombie baby in this season?
I hope its not Judith if she gets killed like in the comic BUT after watching this sneak peek, I wonder if Megan finds a horrible surprise when she's digging in the dirt??

https://youtu.be/t2TlWFI63aQ

Zombie_baby_prop_image_2.jpg

:eek: :lol

I do remember reading about a zombie baby but thought it was going to be in the season premiere, since then I haven't heard anything about it until you mentioned it. For a zombie baby to exist it makes sense it would have to be isolated from the danger of being eaten, die from hunger or whatever and come back so there just might be a ZB under the dirt there. Maybe its a shelter somebody put together to hide out and they died of starvation in there.

Interesting, what is Lilly going to do about the river walker:lol

Last edited:
Well little Judy gets crushed under Lori's weight in the comic. She's going to get killed off, or they're going to turn her into this pseudo cure.

Well little Judy gets crushed under Lori's weight in the comic. She's going to get killed off, or they're going to turn her into this pseudo cure.

I can't see her making it out of the prison and traveling in this world (once the prison falls) with a baby would be tough to do let alone watch. I think her fate will be similar to the comics, just replace Beth for Lori. It will be a very tough scene to watch but I think there will be a few tough deaths to watch this week.

Really worried about Herschel getting Tyreesed:horror

some people are speculating that they will will kill Beth and Judith, similar to what happened to Lori and Judith in the comics....

I mean , i can totally see how it would work but... :monkey2

That would certainly set up Hershall begging for his death too. They've done a good job so far with the whole flu situation in showing him still incapable of coping with reality.

If they have the Governor behead Tyreese I'll be completely stunned. Being as he just joined the group :lol

I can't see her making it out of the prison and traveling in this world (once the prison falls) with a baby would be tough to do let alone watch. I think her fate will be similar to the comics, just replace Beth for Lori. It will be a very tough scene to watch but I think there will be a few tough deaths to watch this week.

Really worried about Herschel getting Tyreesed:horror

Tyreesed! Great word. :lol
Yes, I think Hershal's a goner, and I think the Gov will take Michonne prisoner and use her as the bargaining chip.
I also agree about Beth getting killed but not Judith. Rick's been through too much already. I think the writers will spare his daughter. I think the zombie baby is in the hole the little girl is digging in and pulls a up a piece of wood which, imo looks like a make shift coffin lid.

That would certainly set up Hershall begging for his death too. They've done a good job so far with the whole flu situation in showing him still incapable of coping with reality.

He just needs more tea. :lol

If they have the Governor behead Tyreese I'll be completely stunned. Being as he just joined the group :lol

Tyreese is kinda useless so I agree if Hershal doesn't lose his head, then maybe it will be Tyreese while trying to protect Sasha when the Gov recognizes Tyreese and his sis from Woodbury.

Tyreese is useless. Only thing he did this season was throw a hissy fit and got the **** beat out of him.

Back