SPOILERS & RUMORS for The Walking Dead TV Series *Enter at your own risk*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I hope that spoiler isn't true. It just doesn't add up for me. It says the prison group reunites at Terminus, but then the spoiler portion says two characters are seconds away from reuniting.

I'll put the rest in spoiler tags...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I call BS on this spoiler. :pray:

Also, Rick and Scott Gimple are going to be the guests on TD. While the stuff described is bad, I don't see how any of it pushes Rick to his limit. I still think it has something to do with Joe's group doing something bad to Rick (or Carl/Michonne) or Rick completely losing it and going nuts on Joe over something he does to (Carl/Michonne).

Yeah you guys are probably right.

In the NZ promo there isn't anyone other than the mauraders, cannibals, Gareth and Rick's group so it probably is just a rumor. :huh:
Terminus does have snipers on the roof.

Man, I hope that spoiler isn't true. It just doesn't add up for me. It says the prison group reunites at Terminus, but then the spoiler portion says two characters are seconds away from reuniting.

I'll put the rest in spoiler tags...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I call BS on this spoiler. :pray:

Also, Rick and Scott Gimple are going to be the guests on TD. While the stuff described is bad, I don't see how any of it pushes Rick to his limit. I still think it has something to do with Joe's group doing something bad to Rick (or Carl/Michonne) or Rick completely losing it and going nuts on Joe over something he does to (Carl/Michonne).

But..... :moon (no pun intended)

Still, it begs the question, where exactly is everyone else? :lol

If anything, I'm hoping the Carol/Tyreese thing ain't true after the Grove. That'd be lame for both of them, especially if it's a quick, last 10 minutes deal. Hopefully those two don't make an appearance.

But..... :moon (no pun intended)

It'll be totally implied. You can see one of the marauders in the promo staring at Carl while he's sleeping in a car. He's probably going to "claim" him and Rick probably kill the guy.

2jancsl.jpg

71pog4.jpg

vdo0ok.jpg

roadwarriors.jpg

Last edited:
Daryl makes it to Terminus :yess:
4nm2g.jpg

ix6ubl.jpg

Carl gets a hug from a pedophile marauder at knife point
mwryuh.jpg

Rick has a bloodied face from I'm guessing ripping the creep's throat out.
o8t4yo.jpg

2r5xpfn.jpg

2lcp5e.jpg

I wonder if that camp that the Gov and the two brothers went to to scavenge supplies were victims of the Terminus people? They seemed to have left the old people behind...Maybe too tough. :lol
All those dead people who had signs left on them I bet were from the Terminus peeps too. :panic:

I wonder when they realize that they're in bunny's position... :bunnydanc :cut

Question: Do you guys know what "Terminus" means?
It means "To serve MAN" :panic:
I was wondering about that old Twilight Zone episode when it was mentioned Rick screams at the end, and then the show ends. Seemed plausible that it could be that it was because he stumbled upon proof the group's hosts were cannibals. Looking forward to how this turns out.

Last edited:
Back