Spider-Man: Homecoming Spider-Man Speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

I just hope they fix those swap out hands. Its was a good idea but the fingers did not fit on the hand properly and the seam was too obvious

I really like my ASM2 Spidey but sold it for the MCU as well.

If hot toys is making a civil war vision they might as well make a civil war spider-man

Vision would have been the perfect character to package with Spidey to fulfill the merchandising contract since it's basically the same fig as the AoU version and would have cost them very little to produce.

It would have made zero sense apart from that. A two-pack implies a connection between the two characters, they had no interaction together in the movie.

I wonder if a Spider-man and plain clothes Peter Parker two-pack would fulfill that license obligation... :idea Probably not, but that would be pretty cool.

I'd think they would put a business suit Tony Stark in with a Spider-Man.

Let's face it folks, he's not coming. At the very least, can we all agree that nobody will post in here unless it's a picture of a prototype or some sort of official announcement? :dunno

Let's face it folks, he's not coming. At the very least, can we all agree that nobody will post in here unless it's a picture of a prototype or some sort of official announcement? :dunno

But just imagine how ****ing good the figure would look. I hate to admit but it really does seem like they are not making him

:lol I wonder how many of us click on this thread when it's near the top because of activity hoping its because people are posting some sort of official news or pictures only to be disappointed when we find the same old chatter? :rotfl

I know I have, and I don't even plan on getting it because I am content to wait for Homecoming Spidey which will probably have more and won't be saddled with a double pack I don't want. But I would love to see what HT does with the figure!

Guess the suit isn't changing much at all for Homecoming.

49c01b4953468ee1123a63e2b5f256f4.jpg

I still think a Spidey / Stark 2-Pack would make the most sense.

There has not been an official suited Tony Stark figure ever, so the pack would
adhere to the rules of the merchandising license and cater to Iron Man fans, as well.

It would also work in the fans' favor. A lot of people might want Stark but not Spidey, and vice versa. If you were inclined to you could sell Stark and make back some of the cost of the 2 pack. That's what I'd do.

At this point though I'm starting to think they won't bother with a CW version... There hasn't been a tease or hint at all. It sucks because I'd rather not wait 1.5+ years for a Homecoming figure.

It would also work in the fans' favor. A lot of people might want Stark but not Spidey, and vice versa. If you were inclined to you could sell Stark and make back some of the cost of the 2 pack. That's what I'd do.

At this point though I'm starting to think they won't bother with a CW version... There hasn't been a tease or hint at all. It sucks because I'd rather not wait 1.5+ years for a Homecoming figure.

Well, I really have not ruled it out yet. It has been quite some time since an out-of-the-blue
surprise HT announcement has popped up, so this would make perfect sense for that kind of thing.

I give it until the end of the year. No announcement by then = probably not happening.

Hoping for a quick turnaround on the Homecoming figure, maybe it could even release alongside the film, like Kylo Ren did. It's certainly possible since the costume appears unchanged from its Civil War debut, and they could also be working on the Parker sculpt along side it, and then maybe all they'd really need to work on are accessories from Homecoming, if they even bother to include any.

Kinda weird that there's no 3rd party makers cashing in on it before the official ones.

Back