Spider-Man: Homecoming Spider-Man Speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

He may not be realistic but it's nice that they instill some realism in other aspects of this universe.

This is my most anticipated figure. I love spiderman and i want him in my collection so bad.

Im losing hope that they are going to announce a civil war version.

Probably will make a homecoming version that will come out 6 months after the movie.

Painful.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

This is my most anticipated figure. I love spiderman and i want him in my collection so bad.

Im losing hope that they are going to announce a civil war version.

Probably will make a homecoming version that will come out 6 months after the movie.

Painful.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Same here my collection is seriously lacking a spiderman. Sold my asm2 version in hopes this would he announced. But in getting twitchy at the thought that if we do see a civil war version, it's gonna come with another character and bump the price right up there. Forcing me to wait for the inevitable homecoming version.

Regardless, I'm still dying to see the civil war version!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope there's something new! At least show the Punisher this time

Fingers crossed for that bernthal punisher man! Need to see the reveal already. Wonder if we will see an update on daredevil too!?

Fingers crossed for that bernthal punisher man! Need to see the reveal already. Wonder if we will see an update on daredevil too!?

Don't get too excited lol... I made that mistake with ACGHK. Though I gotta wonder if they'd be at another event a couple weeks later with nothing new to show

Don't get too excited lol... I made that mistake with ACGHK. Though I gotta wonder if they'd be at another event a couple weeks later with nothing new to show

Haha yeah, I don't think I can deal with the let down again!
But you are right, why do another show and not have anything new to show? There's gonna be a reveal. Now, if it's something we want to see or not is another thing entirely haha. Expect the worst and you can be disappointed :)

It is certainly possible they will show something new, either Spidey or Punisher, but my guess is that it will be the exact same marvel display we saw last time.

I'm pretty sure this is the Spiderman fig I will end up buying. Since it's his first official marvel movie appearance. Then again Homecoming may be even better.:lol

S4A10KN.jpg

This is the pose I'm after. A CW Spidey reveal is the one thing that will make it happen.

Oh, and fingers crossed for a flat salute hand option.

So far this costume gives me the amazing spider man vibes, and the one thing I hated about that figure are the dark blue outlines visible on the pants. Hopefully that doesn't make it through when Hot toys produce the figure. Also do Hot toys copy the actual costume design or do they go by how it looks in the movie with CGI and all?

It's hard to tell sometimes. I think it depends on how early they start producing the figure before the film comes out. Reference material is harder to come by and slightly subject to change. If they start working on the figure after a movie comes out, they probably look at movie stills as well. Thing is, these figures take a really long time to produce, long before they're ever shown. If they revealed CW Spidey tomorrow, that would mean they had started him about 6 months before the movie came out.

At this point it'd make more sense for them to release "Homecoming" figure first and only then re-release it as summer excls with Cap's shield, salute palm and maybe another Ant-Man variation.

Hope he has magnets in wrists for a cap shield.

I also sold my ASM2 for a MCU spidey. Really hoping we see him :pray:

I put mine up for sale the day after I watched civil war haha....
Hope we see something this weekend maybe

I put mine up for sale the day after I watched civil war haha....
Hope we see something this weekend maybe

Fingers crossed!

Same here. Its the best looking Spidey to date

Agreed. And its from the MCU so even better

Back