Spider-Man Far From Home (2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oh man :rotfl

If this doesn't get reversed, Sony will be so hated by Marvel fans, forever.

So many rejoiced when Fox was bought and finally, all the characters could potentially be in one franchise, now Sony will be the Grinch, for stealing fans Christmas gifts.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

You are correct 3000!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MCU:

tenor.gif

Sony:

IdealisticGregariousHawaiianmonkseal-size_restricted.gif

lol

LOL based Sony sticking it to the mouse.

“Spider-Man is finally back home” they said. :lol

Bro. That?d piss me off. But I knew Sony would do something dumb like this. I mean yea Disney wanted more money but let?s be honest. They made the first billion dollar spidey movie. Something Sony tried and failed at. What are they gonna keep making cartoon movies that barely turn in a buck. What a bunch of idiots. Like the world would be open to a Spider-Man reboot for the damn 4th time.

And don?t even think about making Spider-Man black or doing miles cause that would show they are just pandering for buzz just like the female ghostbusters film. I?m surprised this studio is still up in running.

They must be grateful for WB tho since if it wasn?t for them they?d be the dumbest studio in Hollywood.

O boy I can?t wait for the morbius vampire movie. Cause vampires are so damn cool. I saw the red flags when Sony wanted a Spider-Man less venom film. Damn I hate these idiots.

Just ****ing stick to make games you idiots

Bro. That?d piss me off. But I knew Sony would do something dumb like this. I mean yea Disney wanted more money but let?s be honest. They made the first billion dollar spidey movie. Something Sony tried and failed at. What are they gonna keep making cartoon movies that barely turn in a buck. What a bunch of idiots. Like the world would be open to a Spider-Man reboot for the damn 4th time.

And don?t even think about making Spider-Man black or doing miles cause that would show they are just pandering for buzz just like the female ghostbusters film. I?m surprised this studio is still up in running.

They must be grateful for WB tho since if it wasn?t for them they?d be the dumbest studio in Hollywood.

O boy I can?t wait for the morbius vampire movie. Cause vampires are so damn cool. I saw the red flags when Sony wanted a Spider-Man less venom film. Damn I hate these idiots.

Just ****ing stick to make games you idiots

Sony in a nutshell lol

tenor.gif

Man are they getting filleted across the internet lol

Can?t wait to see their stock prices tomorrow :rotfl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disney is bottom lining worse on top of the sec revenue scandals and this, lololol BUY BUY BUY. Oooffff

YouTube?s anti Disney propaganda is on full swing now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you can call that a silver lining.

Well yeah I suppose I would. Besides we got five good to great Holland Spidey MCU flicks. That's three more films than both Maguire and Garfield *and* they were all in the MCU during what will forever be the MCU's grandest arc no less.

Then if you want to include the prior Sony flicks we still have SM1/2 and CW/SMH/IW/EG/SMFHH. No less than *7* good to great Spidey flicks.

Meanwhile GI Joe's Snake-Eyes is going to go 0-3 on the big screen. :gah:

Tom Holland just became the most powerful broker in Hollywood, this dude could do one more film and break ties with his contract!

Anyone having issues with the server punctuation?s? A lot of my posts all over have matrix like glitches that can?t be edited

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just because Disney isn’t involved doesn’t mean a Spider-Man Far From Homecoming 3 can’t be good.

I can’t be the only one that was getting sick of all the Tony Stark crap. Spider-Man doesn’t need Iron Man or MCU references. It was cool seeing Spider-Man interact with the Avengers in Civil War and Infinity War. It’s not like those never happened. They did. It was fun.

Spider-Man was supposed to be the new blood and face of the MCU. The new Iron Man sort of speak, so I dont think this was part of phase 4. This could be bad, because it was such a big deal when the most popular marvel character, spidey, went home. I see Disney calling RDJ back or making Wolverine and the X Men a priority. This is is definitely an unexpected blow for the MCU and a victory for Thanos. :lol

I?m mildly interested in how this turns out...
Holland?s take on the character and the movies themselves were entertaining, but that whole ?New Tony Stark? crap just didn?t click for me.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Just because Disney isn?t involved doesn?t mean a Spider-Man Far From Homecoming 3 can?t be good.

I can?t be the only one that was getting sick of all the Tony Stark crap. Spider-Man doesn?t need Iron Man or MCU references. It was cool seeing Spider-Man interact with the Avengers in Civil War and Infinity War. It?s not like those never happened. They did. It was fun.

I assumed they would have the sense to let Spidey be his own man in the very next film though. I don't think we needed to have him exit the MCU for that to happen. Given his history in the MCU up to present, Far From Home had to show Peter mourning Tony Stark since it was the very first film taking place after Tony died but I'm positive they would have embarked on a more traditional Spiderman from there on. They had a young actor who everyone loves in the role - if anyone could become the new beacon of the MCU it was Tom Holland who has charisma beyond his years. He could have had a great long-running arc as Spiderman and could have participated in any future teamups - Avengers, X-men, Fantastic Four etc

Even if he's contractually obliged to hang on, I can now seem him leaving the role at the earliest opportunity and Sony will reboot back to square one yet again. [SARCASM]Yay.[/SARCASM]

Back