Spider-Man Far From Home (2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WW entrance in BvS remains hands down the best moment in all of the DCEU and that includes Aquaman.

It is such a grand entrance it’s better than many scenes from the MCU and equals some of the best the MCU has to offer.

And......AND..........

They revealed it in the freaking trailer! :slap

:rotfl

It was their literal "ANH Han saves Luke/EG Cap saves Thor" moment. :slap

With no knowledge of the trailers the whole movie played Diana like she was just an uncostumed Easter Egg planted as a setup for a future film. I can't even imagine watching it cold and seeing her contemplating what was going on then storming off the plane.

We would have been all "wait, she's not..no way...is she seriously...no way..."

And then cut to Supes getting healed in the sun, a beam of light in front of Batman (that we assume is restored Supes) and COSTUMED WONDER WOMAN WITH HER OWN THEME SONG!! :panic: :thud:

Unreal how they screwed the pooch on that one, lol.

It was their literal "ANH Han saves Luke/EG Cap saves Thor" moment. :slap

Yeah dude in all seriousness for me anyways it is one of the best superhero moments in all of superhero cinema since Blade it was such a powerful bad ass moment for her.

WB blew a perfect set up like you described.

That’s why her No Man’s Land entrance never grabbed me like it did others because her stopping silly bullets was no match to what I had previously experienced of her full on taking a nuclear laser blast from DD just to save ONE person, Batman.

I never get tired of watching that scene.

Then we cut to Lois investigating fruit in a kitchen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy crap Lois investigating fruit. :lol :lol

That might even top the taxation of trade routes.

"Turmoil has engulfed the Justice League. The expiration date of Clark Kent's pomegranates is in dispute."

lol

Last edited:
Worst extended cut ever lol

DD extended cut: Better
F4 extended cut: Better
Jane Punisher extended cut: Better

WB BvS extended cut: hold my beer lol

I think they put spoilers in trailers when they know the movies suck.

Genisys and BvS both had spoiler-heavy trailers and both sucked. They thought they could get butts in seats by letting people know important stuff happens.

Has everyone seen the leak that in D23 a Spiderman FFH extended cut will be announced for a theatrical release before labor day and home media a first for the MCU.

We?re not talking about the EG debacle here this is a real extended cut inserted into the movie...say what!

Umm WOW!

Has to be a joint announcement with Sony, no?

JJJ cameo was such a success I wonder what else they held back on.

Can it be!

It?s also supposed to address the post snap some more.

Last edited:
Is this the MCU's new angle to raise boxoffice numbers: re-release the same movie a few months apart by adding made-for-bluray content?

Certainly seems like they're exploring extended theatrical releases with what was usually saved for bluray.

They had originally talked about releasing the montage of Peter getting ready to go to Europe (which includes the Iron Spider indoor fight) as a short clip, but it may be that they decided to just splice it back in and lift the box office numbers. Which, to their credit, still sounds much more tempting than what EG did.

Terrible news and really a shame. Disney shouldn't have asked for such a big cut (or, at the very least, Sony should have come to the table and negotiated). Now Sony is going to ***** the bed all over again with this character. Wonder if Tom Holland actually stays in the role and honors his contract at this point.

Also, if Disney really does own the rights to the merchandize, then we'll probably never see another HT Live Action Spiderman after FFH. Hope I'm wrong.

Terrible news and really a shame. Disney shouldn't have asked for such a big cut (or, at the very least, Sony should have come to the table and negotiated). Now Sony is going to ***** the bed all over again with this character. Wonder if Tom Holland actually stays in the role and honors his contract at this point.

Tom Holland's contract might be tied to MCU producing.

This is real bad. The same people that produced Amazing Spider-man 2 and Venom are going to do the next Spider-man movie.

If you don't watch these sony movies, eventually the rights will go back to Marvel (or Marvel buys them out.)

Best dam news I am sick of spiderman playing second fiddle to iron man and all those marvel characters . Bring on venom and the sinister six let's get back to classic spideman .

The have already proven they can write good stories spiderman in to the spider verse was 1000 times better then homecoming. People think that u need to reboot everytime a movie underperforms u dont u just need a better executed story people are acting like marvel is the only game in town when in fact it's just good writing and execution if u get the caliber talent can recreate it at another studio.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Best dam news I am sick of spiderman playing second fiddle to iron man and all those marvel characters . Bring on venom and the sinister six let's get back to classic spideman .

The have already proven they can write good stories spiderman in to the spider verse was 1000 times better then homecoming. People think that u need to reboot everytime a movie underperforms u dont u just need a better executed story people are acting like marvel is the only game in town when in fact it's just good writing and execution if u get the caliber talent can recreate it at another studio.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sony has proven they can make a good spider-man cartoon. That's about it. Spiderman 3 sucked. The ASM movies blew. Venom was terrible, despite having one of the most accomplished actors in a long time in Tom Hardy. Venom 2 will be worse, and Jared Leto's Morbius will make Suicide Squad look like Citizen Kane.

Back