1/6 Spider-Man: Far From Home - 1/6th scale Spider-Man (Homemade Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like Sideshow got a major shipment of Hot Toys, I got notifications for:

- Rocket (Shipping Tomorrow)
- Ronin (Shipping Tomorrow)
- Ant-Man (Shipping Thursday)
- Homemade Suit Spidey (Shipping Monday)

Would not be surprised to get one for Black Widow soon, as well.

Yes, I expect the Widow shipment notification to be imminent. I went back to HT's Instagram and checked when each figure was release in HK:

Rocket - June 5th
Ant Man - June 16th
Hawkeye - June 19th
Widow - June 24th
Homemade Suit Spidey - June 29th

I didn't have Homemade Suit on pre-order so wasn't aware shipping notices were coming. Unless something funky happened with Widow production run, she should be right around the corner.

Huh, I didn't get any notification from SS about Homemade shipping. Actually, looking at my order page the date changed back to "October-December" even though the item page says August :dunno

Huh, I didn't get any notification from SS about Homemade shipping. Actually, looking at my order page the date changed back to "October-December" even though the item page says August :dunno

Can?t say for sure as I don?t have it on preorder. Maybe a partial first shipment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just paid this off now waiting on that shipping notice. Can't wait for this, missed out on the 1st one. Gonna pose the hell out this spidey!

After talking to SS Support they said they're being sent the Homemade in waves. Seems rather misleading then to say it's estimated to come out in August if anyone pre-orders now, since that doesn't seem to actually be the case :/

After talking to SS Support they said they're being sent the Homemade in waves. Seems rather misleading then to say it's estimated to come out in August if anyone pre-orders now, since that doesn't seem to actually be the case :/

Seems like that a bit lately, there's been few Han Solos shipped in the US yet I think, and that came out a while before this.

I just got the email that I would be charged August 7th but not sure if I want this so might cancel still.

Anyone know if there's some kind of 3rd party Tom Holland head and neck that can be used on this? Since it doesn't come with one like the first edition did.

Anyone know if there's some kind of 3rd party Tom Holland head and neck that can be used on this? Since it doesn't come with one like the first edition did.

There's KO's of the HT sculpt on eBay, paint won't be as nice. I didn't really look at any reviews to see if this has the ball joint head or magnet, I guess probably ball joint since it doesn't come with another head so any KO should work.

There's KO's of the HT sculpt on eBay, paint won't be as nice. I didn't really look at any reviews to see if this has the ball joint head or magnet, I guess probably ball joint since it doesn't come with another head so any KO should work.

Thanks! I may give that a try.

I finally go it the other day, and I love it! It's so fun to pose and mess with. It has a lot of character.

I tried posting pics but they always uploaded sideways on this site. Does anyone know how to fix that?

I finally go it the other day, and I love it! It's so fun to pose and mess with. It has a lot of character.

I tried posting pics but they always uploaded sideways on this site. Does anyone know how to fix that?

I also had the same issue. I tried to flip the source picture sideways before uploading it and the picture got uploaded to this site correctly. It sounds funny but it's true!

Regarding this figure, I love it so much. I have the original Homecoming Suit and it's so fun to pose without worrying about damages.

Back