Spider-Man 4-5 Movie news

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id like to see Robert Downey show up and give him a new spidey suit !

The only problem with that is Marvel Studios has the Iron Man rights and Paramount has Spidey. I really wish Marvel would end all of their contracts for Spidey, X-men, etc etc and bring them to Marvel Studios so we can get more cross overs like that.

The only problem with that is Marvel Studios has the Iron Man rights and Paramount has Spidey. I really wish Marvel would end all of their contracts for Spidey, X-men, etc etc and bring them to Marvel Studios so we can get more cross overs like that.

OMG...that would allow for a Civil War movie! :rock:rock:rock

Dunst was NEVER MJ to me. She didnt have the look, attitude or anything. At this point though, I just want my HT Spidey to come outta all this.

This is NOT a great sign IMHO but it does follow the traditional comic idea....

3550-michael-papajohn-t.jpg

Papajohn Gives More Insight On Spidey 4 Role
Seems like Michael Papajohn really wants to hype up his character for the new Spider-Man movie. More news has come out about his reprisal of Uncle Ben’s (sort of) killer. It seems that a fan ran into Papajohn at a comic book show, only recognizing Papajohn because of the numerous pictures Papajohn had of himself on his table. While Papajohn said he couldn’t say much about his character’s role in the new movie he did drop this juicy quote:

"I can’t talk about it, but who says I died in the first one?".

Well that pretty much ruins my hope that Papajohn was just coming back for a flashback scene. The part that stuck out in that story was the fact he was only recognized because of all the pictures he had of himself. He was a minor character who played an important role, but that role is now over. I am very skeptical about turning Papajohn’s character into a major villain. I guess a Chameleon introduction through Papajohn could work, but I have to admit I’ve never been a big fan of the Chameleon. I really want this next movie to have Dr. Curt Connors finally become the Lizard. The hints have been there! Just leave Papajohn as dead and have the movie focus on somebody cooler! All I think about when I hear his name is pizza! I guess only time will tell if they can do something interesting with the first villain Spider-Man apprehended.

I'm ready for this movie. :rock I can't get enough of these updates!!!

I'm really interested to see in what direction they take it. The Papajohn quote makes me a bit curious, but at this point I'm taking it with "a grain of salt."

Fans seem to be clamoring for the Lizard, Raimi should listen. Although on the other hand when fans clamored for Venom and we got him... :lol

Spiderman 3 had to have been rushed.

And please, no Spidey 4, 5 etc. Just have Spider-Man and then a subtitle!

I agree, putting numbers seems to limit it. Imagine if they did that with the Bond movies. James Bond 23 coming soon to a theater near you.

In other words...be careful what we wish for, we might just get it! :lol :lol

well it wasnt the design of venom that was the problem, it was the way he was brought into the film and used as a character. the lizard would no doubt look bad ass, but he would need to be used in a way that makes the story realling compelling...........less drama with mary jane would be a huge plus, way too much of that in spidey 3

I'm really hoping for a Dr. Connors/The Lizard in the next SM movie(s). :rock

Its only logical. Dr. Connors has been in 2 of the three films and mentioned in the other. They've set him up enough I think. Its time for the Lizard. Plus it helps save us the time of introducing a new character just to make them a villian.

I just wish Norman Osborne would have stuck around a little longer before becoming the Green Goblin. It would have been better to care for Osborne as Harry's dad for more than 1/2 hour before he became a bad guy.

I wouldn't have minded if they changed continuity a bit and made Harry the quick Goblin but developed Norman Osborn through two movies as a surrogate father for Peter while refining the Goblin technology to get revenge of Spider-Man. Then again he'd have just been used in Spider-Man 3 which was too chock full to begin with.

Its only logical. Dr. Connors has been in 2 of the three films and mentioned in the other. They've set him up enough I think. Its time for the Lizard. Plus it helps save us the time of introducing a new character just to make them a villian.

I just wish Norman Osborne would have stuck around a little longer before becoming the Green Goblin. It would have been better to care for Osborne as Harry's dad for more than 1/2 hour before he became a bad guy.

Yup. It'd be a shame to waste all that character development, as small as it was, and introduce another brand new villian.

I just hope Sam Raimi chooses the Lizard as the next Spidey villian.

Back