1/6 Spider-Man-1/6th scale Spider-Man (Spider-Man 2099 Black) - Toy Fair Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man-1/6th scale Spider-Man (Spider-Man 2099 Black) - Toy Fair Exclusive

I tried all sorts of combination, not working. Seems like I SOL for my reward points too since I have gathered quite a bit.

Just curious, where in the world are you? These restrictions are weird. I did see someone did post on FB that they were living on some Island near England that SSC has stopped them from letting that person to buy this Spider-man.

Re: Spider-Man-1/6th scale Spider-Man (Spider-Man 2099 Black) - Toy Fair Exclusive

Just curious, where in the world are you? These restrictions are weird. I did see someone did post on FB that they were living on some Island near England that SSC has stopped them from letting that person to buy this Spider-man.

I'm in Singapore so I think it's more of a dealership issue. It's not cheaper to get it from Sideshow actually but at least you are guaranteed good after service which our side is severely lacking in.

115871370_185274922962134_7006696412047880006_n.jpg

Out in HK

Usually when toyswonderland lists an item as in stock we usually get a video review up in a day or two.

I'm in Singapore so I think it's more of a dealership issue. It's not cheaper to get it from Sideshow actually but at least you are guaranteed good after service which our side is severely lacking in.
Had the same issue so I ordered it from popcultcha. Sucks that we can't use our reward points [emoji20]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I was going to ask if anyone has any ideas about kitbashing the wings/cape, but looking at that photo has me thinking the plastic wrapping might work. Some slight tweaking with thin wires might work.

I was going to ask if anyone has any ideas about kitbashing the wings/cape, but looking at that photo has me thinking the plastic wrapping might work. Some slight tweaking with thin wires might work.

What photo ?

Ed_zYruU4AAwbpt.jpg

I am still confused about the "Black Suit" naming on this guy... just seems weird that they even bothered to add that,
unless we are getting the later white suited version, as well?

I am still confused about the "Black Suit" naming on this guy... just seems weird that they even bothered to add that,
It's titled the "black suit" in the game, that's likely the only reason HT also named it that.

Because it?s based on the game, and that?s how it?s described in the game. White suit will probably come eventually.

Can't wait to see a good HD review on this.

I remember from the early issues of the comic series characters would say he was ?dressed in black?. Maybe it?s a callback to that as well?

Wait so he marks down the item and also doesnt charge shipping? Is it stolen merchandise? How does he make money then, seems like a loss business to me. I am not questioning you cause ive heard of him but i thought people paid more to get figures from him early not less than retail or that it would cost at sideshow or bbts. Otherwise everyone in their mother would buy from him

Can't wait to see a good HD review on this.

Figure Collecting 4 Dummy did an unboxing/review on FB this morning.

Does anyone know how soon (or late) Popcultcha in Australia normally gets their inventory compared to SS or any other US retailers? First time ordering from them, so curious when to realistically expect to receive this figure from down undaaaah!

Wow, didn?t realize it would be released so soon.
I ordered from the first batch out of China, wonder when it will ship

Edit: looks like I didn?t order it after all, can?t find any email on it or PayPal transaction , swore I put the order through
Tempted to just wait for SS to get it and pay less

Last edited:

I finally ordered one. This, alongside Scarlet Spider, Classic Spiderman, and Iron Spider:thud:

Back