Speculation - Spider-Man: Miles Morales (PS5)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hbhf

Super Freak
Reaction score

Guessing we'll get something from this. This trailer reveal caught me off guard!

Looking forward to this but I doubt we'll see anything until Dec of this year or later from Hot Toys.

49996318291_92a5347792_4k.jpg

49996567522_8a87812853_4k.jpg

Sigh. I wanted a real sequel to the game, not a spin off.
From what ive heard we are getting both. Just this one first.

Think of this game like "Uncharted Lost Legacy". Kind of a spin-off.

Last edited:
From what ive heard we are getting both. Just this one first.

Think of this game like "Assassins Creed Rogue".

I’m afraid they’ll just water this down to a call of duty type of production schedule and give us a game every year rather than delivering another quality game every few years.

I’m afraid they’ll just water this down to a call of duty type of production schedule and give us a game every year rather than delivering another quality game every few years.

Yeah man, I feel you. And if we are being completely honest im a bit bummed myself that a spin-off game is coming before a proper sequel, even if this just is a relatively short PS5 proof of concept game; possibly even built an the unfinished engine of Spiderman 2.

But so far everything about this franchise has blown me away and become my favorite version of Spiderman; so ill worry when it seems there is something to worry about. :hi5:

This is an "expansion" and not an actual sequel.

That being said, I'm excited to play as Miles and I would love a HT Miles figure.

It looks to me like it's going to reuse the map, put it at the winter season, and have a new story placed at the heart of it. I don't think that's a bad idea at all.

It looks to me like it's going to reuse the map, put it at the winter season, and have a new story placed at the heart of it. I don't think that's a bad idea at all.

They just want a solid and recognizable launch or near launch title, you're not going to get a full completely new large developer game on that timeline for a brand new console. Something like this fits the bill perfectly and should be as fun and solid as everything Insomniac makes.

It?s an expansion and a stand-alone game . That being said. A sequel will come soon

It's not the worst thing but a true sequel with the Symbiote storyline they teased at the end of the first game would've made dropping the $500-700+ easier for me. As of now, I'm on a wait and see approach.

And since this is for the toy discussion, I think I'll be more than happy with the Spiderverse Miles figure so this release wouldn't interest me much.

Back