Speculation - MAD MAX/ROAD WARRIOR Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it is just for the "Mel" MM/RW but I could be wrong.

There is/are another thread specifically for the two versions of the "Fury Road" character, if I remember correctly. It had some interesting posts regarding what was best from each release.
Yeah but those where for individual figure release I just mean I general thread for all things Mad Max.

Kit's 'Rocco production sculpt' vote has been running for three weeks now.

Indy is on 123 and Max on 97.

Both are still way off the required target of 200, and because the poll is buried there's a chance none of them will get there in our lifetimes. lol

As expected.

Seems like Rocco is moving ahead with Max anyway. He knows there's three figures coming and none of them have a good head sculpt.

Test print looks pretty good. Not sure I see Mel's mouth there. And I wish I knew what body he was using to understand the scale. But overall, it looks promising. A paint-up will really decide. I hope that's next.

Figured this should go here to. After 20 years, its amazing to finally have 3x 1/6th choices...

View attachment 537810

PREMIER TOYS..............................................PRESENT TOYS..............................DARK TOYS

Wow, only just catching up with these. Has a favourite emerged yet? Each sculpt seems to have an element of Gibson, if only we could roll them into one.

But whichever you buy it's guaranteed to be superior to the N2 version we never got...

D63EE29F-1B60-4358-85FF-6E22441DB9BC.jpeg

Last edited:
Not sure which is the better figure but I went with the Premier version. It was the initial offering and after seeing the others, I'm glad I went with Premier. I just like it better, all around. Not perfect, though, as others have posted.

Back