Mad Max Fury Road customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• IMG_20221030_163106.jpg
    IMG_20221030_163106.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20221030_162918.jpg
    IMG_20221030_162918.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Here's my kitbashed/custom Fury Road Max.
  • Clothing and accessories are from VTS
  • Head sculpt is Jin Toy Studio
  • Base is from Display Heroes
  • Body is the WorldBox Seamless Forearm Arm Set AT020 S C
The under shirt I purchased loose from Monkey Depot and did some custom weathering, I also did some weathering to the VTS black pleather items. I'm having some trouble getting the green bracelet on but I'll try again in the future or look for an alternate option.

Mad-Max_FR_1.jpeg

Mad-Max_FR_2.jpg

Mad-Max_FR_3.jpg

Mad-Max_FR_4.jpg

Here's my kitbashed/custom Fury Road Max.
  • Clothing and accessories are from VTS
  • Head sculpt is Jin Toy Studio
  • Base is from Display Heroes
  • Body is the WorldBox Seamless Forearm Arm Set AT020 S C
The under shirt I purchased loose from Monkey Depot and did some custom weathering, I also did some weathering to the VTS black pleather items. I'm having some trouble getting the green bracelet on but I'll try again in the future or look for an alternate option.

View attachment 634347
View attachment 634348
View attachment 634349
View attachment 634350
i had this sculpt, but prefer the vts one which i trimmed the neck off. in fact just my personal preference i dont like the sculpt so much i used it on a masked custom figure and sold it...

still have the art figure sculpt that no one wants hah.

surprised you can still find parts for this figure since its been so many years. time flies.

Wanted to make a thread devoted to custom figures from Mad Max Fury Road. Share all you've made or bought from the film. Thought I share this amazing sculpt made by Gesus Studio which I myself got to finally complete my Max. View attachment 588949View attachment 588950View attachment 588951View attachment 588952View attachment 588953View attachment 588954View attachment 588955View attachment 588956View attachment 588957View attachment 588958
curious how do these necked sculpts fit onto the body?

i had this sculpt, but prefer the vts one which i trimmed the neck off. in fact just my personal preference i dont like the sculpt so much i used it on a masked custom figure and sold it...

still have the art figure sculpt that no one wants hah.

surprised you can still find parts for this figure since its been so many years. time flies.
That's far, and although the VTS sculpt is nice enough overall, I don't see any Tom Hardy likeness; with the Jin Toys sculpt, I do see the likeness.

As for the VTS figure, I bought it when it came out some years back, so I didn't have to source the clothing and accessories; I've just been updating it to my liking over the years.

Back