1/6 SPECULATION: Hot Toys Zorii Bliss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would be in for Zorri.
Not sure if this would be considered a spoiler but...
Spoiler Spoiler:

I’d also like to see Jannah. Character design is nice, cool bow and energy arrows, and on rewatch her role was a little larger than I thought. I also think she was being set up as a romantic interest for Finn but just not enough time to develop. I was a little disappointed in how Rose was handled, but again only so much movie time.

I am glad we didn't get treated to a George Lucas style take the helmet off the kiss scene. Shocked actually.

"Bliss" is right. Damn did she fill out that costume well.

Got to meet her at the Premiere and she?s even more gorgeous in person. We talked about how awesome her costume was, specifically the helmet and she was so enthusiastic talking about it all. What a very nice person.

Would be in for Zorri.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I?d also like to see Jannah. Character design is nice, cool bow and energy arrows, and on rewatch her role was a little larger than I thought. I also think she was being set up as a romantic interest for Finn but just not enough time to develop. I was a little disappointed in how Rose was handled, but again only so much movie time.

I thought we saw enough of her, and think it sustained more of the mystery only being able to see her eyes in that scene.

And agree about Rose. I always liked the character but just felt she didn't get the greatest storyline in TLJ, so was really hoping this movie would give her something better to do. But unfortunately that didn't happen.

And Connix is another one who I wish got to do more than just stand around in the rebel base again. Especially since you can see so much of the young Carrie in her. It might might have been cool if she had actually been revealed to be Leia's daughter, and got to display a lot of the same fire and personality in these movies, and join in on the adventure.

Zorii was very cool. Keri looked great in that outfit. I hope they make a Hot Toys of her. Better yet, give her a spin off TV series and then make a figure of her.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Got to meet her at the Premiere and she?s even more gorgeous in person. We talked about how awesome her costume was, specifically the helmet and she was so enthusiastic talking about it all. What a very nice person.

That's awesome! :rock

Did you actually attend the screening or were you just with the crowd outside? Either way that must have been awesome to be at ground zero of the film's release.

Considering all of the un-made, much more significant characters in Star Wars, Marvel, DC, and others licenses (Terminator, etc.), I'd be disappointed in HOT TOYS, if they spent their time and resources on this character.

That's awesome! :rock

Did you actually attend the screening or were you just with the crowd outside? Either way that must have been awesome to be at ground zero of the film's release.

Yeah, I was at the actual screening. Third row middle with all the actors everywhere in the same room. James Cameron seated a few rows behind me. It was a surreal experience. Met all the actors and Kathleen Kennedy after sneaking into the after-party with Joonas Suotamo and Chris Terrio:lol Greatest night of my life.

Yeah, I was at the actual screening. Third row middle with all the actors everywhere in the same room. James Cameron seated a few rows behind me. It was a surreal experience. Met all the actors and Kathleen Kennedy after sneaking into the after-party with Joonas Suotamo and Chris Terrio:lol Greatest night of my life.

Wow, I think I'd be way too distracted by the idea of James Cameron sitting behind me to concentrate for even a second on the movie!

As someone who hasn't been a huge fan of the ST, I loved most of the scenes involving Zorii, definitely someone I would of liked to seen introduced in the last film.

Doesn't hurt that she Keri Russell can act circles around most of the other actors she was involved with.

Yeah it would have been nice if the Jedi training montages (for both Rey and Young Leia) and Zori's introduction had all occurred in the previous film.

Now I'm envisioning her being the code breaker that Finn and Poe (not Rose) go in search of and that they meet her on her TROS world instead of Canto Bight.

But none of that was an option thanks to RJ so I'll take TROS as is.

But none of that was an option thanks to RJ so I'll take TROS as is.

Yeah, it sucks how he didn't time travel into the future, see what JJ was doing after being pulled into directing Ep9 after Colin Trevorrow got fired, and then took this future knowledge back with him to put these characters and situations in his own film. Totally his fault.

Finger's crossed they make this figure. If they can make one for Maul's 3 seconds in 'Solo' surely they can make one for her 10 minutes. Also hoping she comes with a little Babu Frik. That guy is my new spirit animal.

**** all announced on release day. Wouldn't happen with a Marvel movie. They must have really taken a bath on the last two.

Not sure what you're talking about, nothing spoilery was announced for about 2 weeks until after Endgame was released. I'm not expecting anything for a bit.

Would be in for Zorri.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I?d also like to see Jannah. Character design is nice, cool bow and energy arrows, and on rewatch her role was a little larger than I thought. I also think she was being set up as a romantic interest for Finn but just not enough time to develop. I was a little disappointed in how Rose was handled, but again only so much movie time.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back