1/6 SPECULATION: Hot Toys Zorii Bliss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Felicity Fett did have the potential of being more interesting. Considering her character is almost at the level of a cameo, it's too bad. We'll probably have to turn to other media to see any more development or background of this character. She needs a better class of boyfriend though...Poe is such a bore.

Having her just do the "eye" reveal was actually much more interesting than having her remove the whole helmet. Keeps some mystery there which keeps it interesting.

I would be surprised if HT does a figure of her though.

I want Zori, Jannah, Poe, and the Knights just because of the design and Poe wasnt ever released. Hoepfully we'll get a Zori and babu!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

She needs a better class of boyfriend though...Poe is such a bore.

She shot him down twice so I think she agrees.

I hope they don't package Babu with Zorii as I don't really want to pay hot toys prices for this character to get Babu. Now they could package him up with a TRoS C3PO complete with removable back of head and red/yellow switching eyes. That I would buy.

She shot him down twice so I think she agrees.

I hope they don't package Babu with Zorii as I don't really want to pay hot toys prices for this character to get Babu. Now they could package him up with a TRoS C3PO complete with removable back of head and red/yellow switching eyes. That I would buy.
They packaged porg in both luke and rey so I think they should do both of those really hes smaller than a headsculpt and if not I've got myself covered st least ;) but I'd love something official. But the 3p0 should come with a wire diorama so we can splay him all over the place. I was really bummed they missed running the hk protocol thing somehow because I was really hoping I'd get Anthony Daniel's doing the meat bag schtick when I saw the red eyes in the trailer. I felt they missed the mark on that one instead of him being chewbaccas coat rack.
d85eb638205cc6197eadb71be152f8d5.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I think if they release a Zorii Bliss, the likelihood of it including a Babu Frik are incredibly high.

Back