Speculation: Hot Toys 2018 OT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys is reading these comments and will give you this:

hon-2500-dien-vien-ung-tuyen-cho-vai-han-solo-ho-la-ai-14495492111516.jpg

I just want a new Bespin Luke and a Scout Trooper. I'd probably bite on a Bespin Han if the HS was right.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Bespin Han would be he last Han Solo that is buy. The ROTJ versions do not interest me since I have the smuggler one

the SS Premium Format Bespin Han looks good to me, but not for that price. Hot Toys should be able to do a similar head sculpt.

I’m very serious. The second Hot Toys revealed Yoda I couldn’t wait for a Wicket, now that they have a body for him. I’ll take em all!

I would get Wicket(and probably a couple of the others) day one as long as it's not sculpted fur. Gotta be Chewbacca furry.

I honestly don't think I could put an Ewok on my shelf, OT or not.

Jabba, yes... his aliens, any of them, yes... cantina aliens, yes... even an Ugnaught, yes... but a furry ewok with those dead black eyes? Nope.

But when Episode 9 opens with a Porg funeral for dead Luke... I might change my mind.

I am very troubled that people would actually want Ewoks. I'd rather have Jar Jar. At least he was a klutz in battle as per his character and didn't take down the most elite unit of stormtroopers in the Empire. Unlike a bunch of teddy bears.

But I digress.

I am very troubled that people would actually want Ewoks. I'd rather have Jar Jar. At least he was a klutz in battle as per his character and didn't take down the most elite unit of stormtroopers in the Empire. Unlike a bunch of teddy bears.

But I digress.

To quote Simon Pegg in the first episode of the second series of Spaced, “Jar Jar makes the Ewoks look like ****ing Shaft”.

Back