Speculation: Hot Toys 2018 OT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's no way I can see myself justifying a $200 Ewok unless it came with a spectacular base and other Endor tidbits. It's crazy to even think about.

I’d like Wicket plus another Ewok. Wicket comes with classic “sitting” log to pair with leia. Deluxe Wicket comes with second Ewok, lets call him Phill, also included is the Empire Bucket drum kit. Stormtrooper, Scout trooper, and Death Star commander. They have shown all three buckets are in their inventory, so all of this would work.

I never minded the ewoks if I'm being honest, maybe because I was a kid when I first saw Jedi and didn't think too much about it. Looking back now the movie probably would have benefited from a cooler looking native species to join in the battle but alas.

I’d like Wicket plus another Ewok. Wicket comes with classic “sitting” log to pair with leia. Deluxe Wicket comes with second Ewok, lets call him Phill, also included is the Empire Bucket drum kit. Stormtrooper, Scout trooper, and Death Star commander. They have shown all three buckets are in their inventory, so all of this would work.

Yeah this would be cool sitting log with Leia’s helmet. Then the Endor Leia needs to come with unhelmeted sculpt too.

Yeah this would be cool sitting log with Leia’s helmet. Then the Endor Leia needs to come with unhelmeted sculpt too.

I have very quickly learnt that the unhelmeted Leia sculpt will come with Wicket and his log... along with a space snack bar to offer him.

I never minded the ewoks if I'm being honest, maybe because I was a kid when I first saw Jedi and didn't think too much about it. Looking back now the movie probably would have benefited from a cooler looking native species to join in the battle but alas.

I'm in the same boat as you. I was a kid and loved Jedi, it's still my favorite. Like them or hate them, the ewoks were essential in bringing down the empire. Palpatine foresaw everything...except a native species helping the rebels win the battle on Endor.

I would buy Wicket but dont see myself buying more than that. I would like to replace the Medicom one I have with a better Hot Toys version.

"Seriously though, for the love of all things, let them re-release a Tusken Raider!"

:clap

PLEASE!

I have a whole shelf reserved for Porkins. Do it, Hot Toys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone did Jek Porkins I would open my collection from mainly imperials and start collecting rebel pilots.

Tusken Raider would be an awesome re-release!

Hot Toys is reading these comments and will give you this:

hon-2500-dien-vien-ung-tuyen-cho-vai-han-solo-ho-la-ai-14495492111516.jpg

Can actually make a nice bash from mostly leftover stuff if you combine the sideshow jacket and shirt from underneath the hoth set along with some of the parts such as the pants from the original sideshow bespin set. Add an otherwise unused Stormie Han head and other HT bits as you please and boom!

I'm sure Hot Toys will do better eventually but this makes a pretty decent figure that was basically free for me because I had all this stuff laying around.

Personally, I need these to happen:

1. Bespin Han
2. Bespin Luke (re-release/update)
3. Bespin Lando
4. Chewie w/ C-3PO backpack

Bespin Han, Lando, and Leia are a must. I can't believe it's taken this long for Han. It would also be great if they re-released Bespin Luke.

Back