Speculation: Hot Toys 2018 OT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see HT offering a two-pack and a single of the Scout Trooper like they did with the snow troopers. Two pack including the sniper rifle.

I hope they don't do that for the single pack. The sniper rifle completes the look for the figure. I didn't get the SSC one because the pouches don't match right with the rest of the figure in terms of weathering and the only weapon he had was that noisy cricket pistol.

I'm really hoping for Bespin Han! Really need him now to go along with ESB Leia. Jack Bauer has heavily hinted at Lando, so I'm thinking he's all but a sure thing. A scout trooper would be great to go with Endor Luke and Leia, and they might as well throw in Endor Han as well!

I'm also hoping HT does a Snowspeeder Luke soon, especially now that they don't seem concerned about overlapping with Sideshow releases.

Why would they announce ROTJ Vader when they currently have ESB up for preorder?

I thought about that as well but I can still see them announcing or teasing a RotJ Vader sometime at the end of this year. Wouldn't necessarily go up for pre-order until sometime in 2019, after ESB Vader has been on the market for some time.

Gotta be Hoth Han and Luke versions to go with Hoth Leia

Jabba with throne please... with all the supporting cast from the palace...

Hoth Han and Luke are probably the best guess, although I'd love Jabba as well. I'd also like to see Lando, Wedge, Wicket, and Ackbar. Plus an OT C-3PO & R2-D2 two pack.

I’d be happy with HT revealing Hoth Luke and Han. The SS versions are starting to look dated in my opinion.

If they did Bespin Han, Hoth Han and Hoth Luke along with a Biker Scout I'd be so close to completing everything that I want it's ridiculous.

If they did a Chewie with parted out C3PO in a backpack I don't think I'd even bother with a regular full C3PO.

Not sure what to make of this, but this is the response I received from HT when I emailed them regarding the figures they have shown but haven’t put up for preorder yet (Sand Serg, Gonk, DS Trooper, etc)

Hello,

Thanks for interest Hot Toys products.
We are sorry that the detail of releasing these items is not confirmed yet and it is coming soon.

Please keep visiting our official website and Facebook page to get our most updated news!

Thanks

Best Regards

VC/ Hot Toys Ltd

ROTJ Wicket and another Ewok

latest

Not sure what to make of this, but this is the response I received from HT when I emailed them regarding the figures they have shown but haven’t put up for preorder yet (Sand Serg, Gonk, DS Trooper, etc)

Hello,

Thanks for interest Hot Toys products.
We are sorry that the detail of releasing these items is not confirmed yet and it is coming soon.

Please keep visiting our official website and Facebook page to get our most updated news!

Thanks

Best Regards

VC/ Hot Toys Ltd

I like the part where he said it is coming. Really want the GONKs.

Back