Soosoo Toys The Boss Man (Daredevil s3 Kingpin)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which two did you own that were bad? This will be my first SooSoo Toys figure.
Electra and daredevil (the one in black suit from season 3)

Electra is all around awful. daredevil was kinda good but they used a cheap ass body that has single bend arms. A single bend arm for a character with a long sleeve fabric shirt. I’ve seen people upgrade the body with other bodies that are better but I just sold it instead.

So after 2 figures that I didn’t like I wrote off the company as trash.
But as I said, I think this looks good, and honestly some of their more recent releases look nice. Still not buying them though since I’m more into collecting statues now but if I had space and money I’d get this plus their watchmen figures.

Electra is all around awful. daredevil was kinda good but they used a cheap ass body that has single bend arms. A single bend arm for a character with a long sleeve fabric shirt. I’ve seen people upgrade the body with other bodies that are better but I just sold it instead.

But as I said, I think this looks good, and honestly some of their more recent releases look nice. Still not buying them though since I’m more into collecting statues now but if I had space and money I’d get this plus their watchmen figures.
I own 2 also The classic loki and soo soo toys comic book green goblin both are great imo

I was actually pretty happy with their Elektra, although it obviously works a lot better with the mask up. And I replaced those ugly boots they gave her with some more accurate running shoes.

20200602_183327g (2).jpg

This turned out really amazing.... incredible figure! Probably Soosoo toys best one so far.
I know it's from a third party company, unlicensed etc... but don't think HT would have done much better honestly!

Understandable. Early on they were no better than some others but they are now hands down, the Premier 3rd Party figure company. I'd actually rate them higher than some actual licensed companies.

I was actually pretty happy with their Elektra, although it obviously works a lot better with the mask up. And I replaced those ugly boots they gave her with some more accurate running shoes.

View attachment 600834
Looks good man! Like the pony tail. I just got her this past week for $120 shipped and i think she's great. I hated the sloppy pant, boots, so i went old school 80s and folded the material and tucked it into her boots ,give her taper
Kingpin will look great with this line 👌
20220929_172931.jpg

Man, this turned out so much better than I expected! I thought I would be fine just having the old Toys Works version, but the Frank Miller Daredevils were the first comic books I went nuts for as a kid, so I can't let this one slip by me.

I regret missing my chance to get this from Giantoy, but TNS currently has it for only $4 more:

Soosootoys SST033 1/6 scale The Boss Man figure (In stock)

Love that he comes with the cane as its not shown on any of the pics. Just had an email from comic sanctorum to say its due in stock soon and will ship by the end of october which is a little worrying why its so long away

Back