Soosoo Toys The Boss Man (Daredevil s3 Kingpin)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This KP looking good! Dare I say the quality on these proto pic looks close if not, match HT's quality in therms of detail. Man that season 3 look is good to see, plus the final fight bloodied head sculpt/suit is a nice touch.

I actually preferred Daredevil in the black outfit, but would totally buy a red suit version if Soosoo made it with better proportions than the HT.

Yeah I'd be up for a new red suit if they make it!! I like the HT version, but agree, the proportions seem a bit off on it.

daredevil_marvel_gallery_5c53a6a811acc.jpg
Probably very expensive on the secondary market.

$4-500 on eBay. I kept waiting to buy one for around $200 when they were pretty cheap but never made the deal.
It's not the perfect DD. Too much black. No DD symbol. Does look better in low lighting. The face sculpt/mask is incredible. I think Punisher was in the 500s last time I looked. Good news is DD is reappearing in the MCU and I'm sure Punisher will be too at some point.

Yeah I'm a bit hesitant to order with TNS lately, since they've been tacking on those surprise shipping charges at the end. I'm hoping OSK will put this up soon as well.

Yeah there's lot of black shirts out there on ebay, but probably none that would work on this body. You'd probably have to chop it up and use only the sleeves and front of the shirt that are showing.

Wow, this looks incredible! SooSoo is really stepping up their game! This may be my 3rd preorder from them! :clap

Back